- Cut-to-size, sheet, roll, and kiss-cut format
- Permanent, all-purpose adhesive that sticks on any surface
- Print on waterproof, weatherproof white vinyl sticker paper
Custom Label Printing That Distinguishes Your Brand
Custom labels are more than a go-to marketing tool. Label printing provides an opportunity for businesses to convey professionalism and elevate the customer care experience. At PrintRunner, we print custom labels with unique designs tailored to your specific needs and brand requirements.
Custom label printing on our website is easy! You can personalize your labels using your own ready-made design, or create a layout from scratch using our online design tool. After, you can choose your label size, shape, and material to suit any application.
Print labels today and we can have them ready for shipping in just a few business days. We also offer free file proofs at checkout to ensure your design is print-ready.
Custom Label Formats
Our label printing services offer four (4) custom label formats for you to choose from:
- Cut-to-size labels are individually cut according to your chosen shape and size. Our crack-and-peel backing allows you to peel and apply each sticker by hand. Order cut-to-size for your custom candle labels or other small quantity items.
- Roll labels are applied using a label dispenser to brand a set of items such as wine or beer bottles. They are also easier to peel and allow for faster hand application. The consistency between custom roll label designs across your products allow instant brand recognition. We recommend roll labels for bottles and other similar products.
- Sheet labels place 4 to 30 stickers on an 8.5” x 11” sheet. The number of labels per sheet will also depend on each label’s size. Order several sheets for your custom shipping labels.
- Kiss-cut labels come with a border and backing sheet surrounding the label. This border can protect intricate shapes or it can be printed on for added branding. When removed from their backing and applied, kiss-cut labels look similar to the cut-to-size format.
High-Quality Indoor & Outdoor Materials
Print custom labels that last. We offer several durable materials for cut-to-size labels. White vinyl sticker paper provides the most protection with its UV-resistant coating and waterproof feature. But unlike the white paper sticker option, it is not writable. The material you choose will depend on how it will protect and benefit the product:
Visit the roll and sheet labels pages for information on the materials available for each format.
A Shape and Size for Any Requirement
Our custom labels are personalized to your exact specifications. Choose from traditional labels such as rectangle, square, oval, and circle, or even bolder, unconventional choices like arch, hexagon, heart, starburst, and custom shapes.
Custom shapes are great if you have a unique design in mind. This option allows us trim your labels according to the exact size and shape of your design.
Use our online tool to create a custom design for your label. You can also upload a file and get a head start on your custom label printing.
Question & Answer
Does turnaround time include the processing and printing of my order?
Turnaround time begins once your print-ready artwork has been uploaded. If you have requested a PDF or hard-copy proof, turnaround will begin once you’ve approved the file. To find out your order’s exact delivery date, enter your ZIP code under “Printing Cost” in the online calculator. Any additional rates will appear after input. Find more information on turnaround time here.
What are the best uses for a roll, cut-to-size, kiss-cut and sheet label?
Roll labels are placed in label dispensers for quick and easy machine application in large quantities. Cut-to-size labels are suitable for low quantity orders and manual applications. Kiss-cut labels are the best choice for intricate designs that require extra protection. Those who need mailing address labels should print sheet labels. Sheets are space-saving because they’re easy to stack and store.
Which material should I choose for each label format?
White vinyl sticker paper is the thickest material available for cut-to-size and kiss-cut. It’s also weatherproof and waterproof.
For roll labels that will be applied on food jars and drink bottles, it’s preferable to use either white BOPP, clear BOPP, or silver metallic BOPP on items that will be stored in a refrigerator. BOPP materials are also oil and water-resistant.
Sheet labels are either printed on uncoated or high gloss white paper sticker. Our standard white sticker paper should generally be used indoors but the high gloss coating that can be added is UV-resistant. Choose the uncoated option if you need a writable surface.
How to Print Cut-to-size Labels online?
Step 1: Use the Cut-to-size Labels Product Calculator
Step 2: Choose your custom Label product specification (Size, Material, Quantity, etc)
Step 3: Upload your custom Label design or Create your own design through our Design Tool
Step 4: Submit your Cut-to-size Label Design for FREE Proofing
Step 5: Checkout
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.