- Easy to remove backing
- Individually cut
- We also offer Roll Product Labels
- Free File Check
Product Labels for Any BusinessPrint product labels and boost your shelf presence, gain more customers, and build brand recognition with custom product labels.
Custom labels play a key role in packaging. Aside from being the first thing that shoppers see, product labels communicate information about your merchandise. Product labels can be the deciding factor whether a consumer decides to purchase from you or not. Great design, a unique selling proposition, and helpful details about your merchandise are key to effective product labels.
From box packaging to bottled beverages, cosmetics to food items, we at PrintRunner offer a wide selection of labels for any type of product. All our labels have self-adhesive properties that make them easy to stick on most dry surfaces. Our labels come in various shapes: rectangular, square, oval, and circle, each having custom sizes.
You can print custom labels in a cut-to-size or roll format. Personalize your labels by uploading any design or logo you want. You can also create one from scratch using our online design tool. We’ll even give you a free file check to make sure your design gets printed without any errors.
Order as little as 25 pieces or up to 50,000 labels. PrintRunner offers affordable printing rates suitable for any business budget. You can get an instant quote using our order calculator. Just select your preferred size, quantity, and material and you’ll see the estimated cost of your order at the bottom of the calculator.
Experience quality label printing services at PrintRunner today.
How to Create Product LabelsLabels are everywhere, but despite being one of the most popular print products that many businesses use, they are often overlooked until the last minute. Even though labels are often small, you still need to make use of that space to convey helpful information that will convince shoppers to purchase your product. Here’s are some important tips on how to create effective product labels.
Determine the right label shape and size. For this, you’ll need to measure how much space on our product can be allocated for your label. Depending on your industry, there are regulations to follow. Do you want to cover most of the product with one large label? Some brands use two labels, one for the front and the other on the back of the product.
- Follow industry regulations. Shoppers should be educated about an item before deciding to make a purchase. This is why a product’s label must comply with the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act (FPLA) before being sold in the U.S. The FPLA requires labels on household consumer commodities to include information such as:
- Statement identifying the commodity
- Name and address of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor
- Net quantity of contents in terms of weight, measure, or numerical count
Select your label material. Consider your product, container surface, and design when choosing your label stock. If your product is only used indoors, white paper sticker or an uncoated label material works. For products that will be exposed to water or refrigeration, use vinyl sticker or biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP). Different label materials and their finishes also offer various printing effects. Glossy finishes not only protect your prints but also boost saturation to your design. Matte coating, on the other hand, has a more subdued finish that diffuses light and shine. These small but significant details can make or break your design.
How to Print Product Labels?
- Step 1: Use the Product Calculator. Choose your product label specifications such as size, material, quantity, and printing turnaround time.
- Step 2: Upload your Design. If you don’t have a ready-made artwork, you can create your layout using our design tool by clicking Design Online. It’s easy to use and lets you upload your own images, add text and shapes, and change colors to suit your label preferences.
- Step 3a: Get Your Design Checked. If you upload your own design, select I Need a PDF Proof and we’ll create a PDF file for you to review. Once you approve the file, we can proceed to printing your labels.
- Step 3b: Save Your Design. If you created your design on the website, You can choose to Save Your Design and access it another time under your account or Proceed to Checkout and follow the rest of the proofing and billing process.
How soon can I receive my product labels?
Use the order calculator to check your turnaround and shipping options. Indicate your preferred printing turnaround time and zip code; our order calculator will generate estimated arrival dates and costs based on your location.
What’s the difference between cut-to-size labels and roll labels?
Cut-to-size product labels are already pre-cut individually and delivered in stacks, while roll labels are printed and spun around a cardboard spool for easier machine application. If you are ordering less than 250 pieces, we recommend cut-to-size labels. If you need more than 250 pieces, roll labels are more suitable because they are easier to apply manually and with a dispenser.
What’s the most durable product label material?
White vinyl is our toughest label material. It is ideal for outdoor use and products exposed to heat, refrigeration, or water. It is also dishwasher safe.
How do I get my design checked for free?
Upload your design, then select the PDF Proof option and we’ll email a proof for your approval. Please allow up to 12 hours to receive this email.
Can I order sample labels?
You can request a free sample kit that includes our popular print product samples including stickers and labels. This helps you compare our variety of paper stocks, coatings, and features.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.