Dazzle and Impress Invited Guests With Metallic Save the Date Cards
Announce the big day in dazzling fashion with metallic save the date cards. Make sure your intended guests know they are invited to your upcoming event. This sparkling piece of paper gives a sneak peek at what your event will be all about.
These are perfect for weddings, birthdays, or other festivities. Send out metallic save the date card printing a few months before the actual date so guests can make the necessary plans and block the date.
So Why Should You Send Save the Date Cards?
Save the date cards are crucial to making your event a success. Here’s why:
- You can plan your guest list far in advance. Save the date cards let you have an early start on planning since your guest list is ready early on. This means less stress for you in the long run, which is always a good thing.
- You can give a glimpse of what to expect. Make sure your theme and general event details are reflected on your custom save the date Cards. This gets your guests amped up for the big day.
- You can expect a bigger turnout. An advanced notice means your guests will have time to prepare for it – from blocking the date to booking hotels and flights.
How Do I Make a Save the Date Card?
- Concise and colorful. Keep it short, informative, and impactful to entice your guests.
- Pick an appropriate theme. Are you having a rustic wedding, disco party, or nautical dinner? Make sure your design elements represent your motif. For fancier events, use metallic accents to set the tone.
- Include the essentials. Add your names, date, location, and event website address (if you have one) on the metallic save-the-date cards.
Check our free downloadable templates to get you started on creating your one-of-a-kind metallic save the date card printing.
What Material is Used for Metallic Save the Date Card Printing?
Each metallic save the date card is printed on 16 pt. Glossy Cardstock.
16 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Thick and sturdy cardstock
- Exceptionally tough and not at all flimsy
- Withstands repeated handling
What Are the Sizes Available?
Aside from the popular 4.25" x 5.5" size, metallic save-the-date cards are also offered in these popular sizes so you have more options to explore:
- 4.25" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 6" x 6"
How is Metallic Printing Done?
This printing process is achieved when a layer of silver foil is applied to your paper material, then is printed using CMYK ink. This results in a metallic effect in any color you can create, even metallic gradients.
What Exactly is Spot UV?
This finish is created using clear high gloss coating that is treated with UV to harden it. The shiny effect of this finish adds more visual interest and a tactile experience when you hold it.
Leave a 1/16” gap between your metallic print and spot UV accents. These two cannot overlap.