- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Discount Labels New!
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Kiss Cut Labels New!
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels New!
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Campaign Stickers
- Clear Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Die Cut Stickers
- Kiss Cut Stickers New!
- Logo Stickers
- Oval Stickers
- Metallic Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Promotional Stickers
- Sticker Sheets New!
- Vinyl Stickers
- Wall Stickers New!
- Water Bottle Stickers New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bubble Mailers
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Floor Graphics
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Poly Mailers
- Poly Packing Tape
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rigid Mailers
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Catalog Printing
- Superior quality printing
- Available in glossy and matte paper stock
- Turnaround time as fast as 3 business days
- Free shipping for qualified orders
- Free file check down to the fine details
- Upload My Artwork
- Buy Now/
- Upload My Artwork
- Buy Now/
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Exceptional Catalogs From Printing to Turnarounds
If you are just starting your own business or if you need a more intensive brand campaign, you must maximize every means to advertise your product or service. At PrintRunner, we provide solutions to your business’ printing needs.
We can help you increase visibility, enhance brand recognition, and improve your sales with our short- run or bulk catalog printing services. Our custom catalogs are printed in superior quality material. We use top-tier cardstock and premium matte and glossy finishes to ensure that your prints are not only sturdy but also visually appealing and a joy to browse. We also offer different sizes like the popular 8.5 “x 11” catalogs and different binding options like saddle stich and Wire-O.
Why Choose PrintRunner?
No matter what industry you’re in, you can rely on PrintRunner to make your brand stand out through our professional custom printing services. We strive to provide quality printing services and on-time delivery at the best prices.
Here are more reasons why we’re the printing company to trust:
- Multiple customization options. We provide various ways on how you can personalize your print products. Our wide variety of paper sizes, shapes, materials, and finishes will let you design the best catalog your brand has ever seen.
- Competitive pricing. We offer rates that are suitable for any budget. You can also save more when you print in bulk.
- Free file checks. We can review your artwork for any technical errors to ensure that it comes out perfectly, free of charge!
- Fast turnarounds. We can have your order shipped in as fast as 3 business days.
- Free shipping. Get free ground shipping for qualified orders.
- Free sample kit. Request for a sample kit before ordering from us. You can check out the material, finishes, and sizes up close to help you decide what goes into the production of your catalogs.
How to Order Custom Catalogs From Us
Follow this step-by-step guide to order your own catalogs:
- Go to the product page. Under “Get Started Here”, enter the specs you want (page size, number of pages, binding options, binding location, quantity, shipping, etc.) into the product calculator. You can also get an estimate of the shipping rates by entering your ZIP code in the “Estimate Shipping” field.
- Upload your design by clicking Upload Artwork or click Buy Now/Upload Later to proceed to your shopping cart first and upload your design later. If you want to create your design from scratch using your preferred editing software, you can download our free print templates on the Templates tab of the product page.
- In the Upload Artwork page, select where you want to upload your design from–your device, Dropbox, or from a recent PrintRunner file you worked on.
- Upload your design and choose a proofing option on the right side of the page, Then, click “Continue” to checkout.
- Double-check the information in your shopping cart and check out your order.
- We will then review your file and send you a PDF proof within six hours after ordering. We’ll notify you via email once your proof is ready. To check your PDF proof, log in to Your Account and review the file we sent you. Once approved, we can continue processing your order.
- Your catalog will be delivered to you in 3 to 8 business days, as promised.
Incorporating Catalogs Into Your Business
While more companies devote time and effort to go digital, the use of catalogs has seen a resurgence in the past few years. An article published by Harvard Business Review reports that “response rates from catalogs have increased by 170% from 2004 to 2018.” Studies have also shown that combining both efforts – print and digital – gives you the most mileage.
The use of catalogs as a marketing tool lies in playing with its strengths. Certain niches and markets are perfect for small catalogs, while some need more space for products and services to pop out even more.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is our smallest catalog size available. These are tall and slim which makes them ideal for showcasing products like jewelry, watches, and other small items.
- 6” x 6” is ideal for low inventory. With its square shape, you can put the focus on one item at a time, giving the product its chance to shine. Use these for bigger merchandise like furniture and other high-value items.
- 8.5” x 11” is the most popular catalog size, which is the same as most magazines. This works best for apparel and beauty brands, toy stores, and department stores owing to the need for bigger, blown-up photos as well as the sheer volume of products available.
10 Quick Catalog Design Tips You Need to Know
How Catalog Marketing Brings Apparel Shoppers Online
Take Your Printed Catalog to the Next Level
Frequently Asked Questions on Catalog Printing
What is the best size for a catalog?
The best size for a catalog is 8.5” x 11”. This is as big as most magazines and is the most popular size for catalog printing. It’s also perfect for larger images or if you’re showing many products per page.
What paper would you recommend I use for my catalog?
If you want paper that has excellent writability, we recommend that you choose our 70 lb. uncoated paper.
If you prefer that your catalog has a reflective finish and you want vibrant colors to pop, our 80 lb. and 100 lb. glossy paper are great choices.
For catalogs with a muted, non-reflective finish, you'll find our 80 lb. and 100 lb. matte paper options are more suitable.
If you’re looking for a denser cardstock with a reflective finish, we recommend that you use our 10 lb. glossy cardstock.
What’s the difference between saddle-stitching and Wire-O binding?
Saddle-stitching is the most popular way of binding catalogs. In saddle-stitching, the paper is folded in two then the spine of the catalog is wired from the outside with the use of a staple. With Wire-O binding, the paper pages are collated then holes are punched along the spine. Wire hooks are used to bind the catalog in place.
Do you offer design services for custom catalogs?
Yes, we do. If you require help in making the artwork for your catalogs, PrintRunner has a team of professional design specialists to assist you. Get in touch with us by calling 1-888-296-5760 and one of our specialists will work with you to achieve your design goals.
Can you send a sample kit before I confirm printing?
Yes, we can. Simply fill out this form to send a sample request.
I have my own design. How can I use my own file for printing?
If you have a ready-made catalog or page design, you can simply upload it to the website. In the product calculator, click "Upload My Artwork" and then "Continue". The browser will take you to a new page where you can upload your design from your computer, Dropbox, or a recently saved PrintRunner file.
Keep in mind that we only accept the following file types: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, Publisher, DOCX, DOC, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, and CSV.
After uploading your design, choose your preferred proofing option and click "Continue" to checkout your order.
Is there a template I can follow to create the catalog’s artwork?
Yes, there is. We provide downloadable print templates that you can use as a guide when creating your catalog’s artwork. Download a print template by clicking on the Templates tab on the product page. You can prepare your print file with the correct format using PDF and JPG files, or in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher formats.
Is there a bleed area that I should be aware of when creating my design?
Yes. If your picture is not completely white on all four sides, it’s important that you leave an additional 1/8" (0.125") on each side, so that it can be trimmed after printing.
What is the turnaround time for catalog printing?
The turnaround time for catalog printing is 3 to 8 business days upon proof approval. Please note that turnaround time does not include transit time.
To know how soon you can receive your order, view the estimated delivery date on the product page itself. Enter your ZIP code and you’ll receive a list of shipping options as well as the estimated dates available for your order.
Will I get more savings if I order in bulk?
Custom catalog printing costs depend on size, materials, and quantity. Short runs come out more expensive than bulk catalogs so we recommend printing more to save more.
Ordering in bulk reduces the price per unit because we save time, shipping costs, and waste material.
What is the minimum and maximum order quantity for catalogs?
For short run catalogs, we accept orders below 100 and minimum of 25 pieces.
For bulk catalogs, we accept orders above 100 up to as many as 25,000 pieces.
How do I qualify for free shipping?
PrintRunner offers free shipping on orders $69.00 and above. Please note that additional charges may apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
70 lb. Uncoated Paper
Lightweight paper popularly used for its excellent writability. Colors may look less saturated. Printing on final product with your own inkjet or laser printer is guaranteed compatible.
80 lb. Glossy Paper
Lightweight paper used as an alternative of 100 lb. Glossy Paper to help save on postage. Coated with a reflective finish that shows off vibrant colors.
100 lb. Glossy Paper
Full bodied paper perfect for folding, coated with a reflective finish that shows off vibrant colors. Well suited for folded products.
100 lb. Matte Paper
Full bodied paper perfect for folding, coated with a dull, non-reflective finish for an understated and higher-end look and feel. Well suited for folded products.
10 pt. Glossy Cardstock
Heavy-weight stock more durable than 100 lb. paper and is scored when folded. Coated with a reflective finish that shows off vibrant colors.
10 pt. Matte Cardstock
Heavy-weight stock more durable than 100 lb. paper and is scored when folded. Coated with a dull, non-reflective finish for an understated and higher-end look and feel.
14 pt. High Gloss UV Front, Glossy Back Cardstock
Sturdy stock with mirror-like coating for highest vibrant effect on the front with reflective finish at the back.
14 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
Sturdy stock used for its excellent writability. Colors may look less saturated.
Saddle stitch is the more common binding method of the two. The spine is wired from the outside going in to hold all the pages in place. Pages would have the appearance of being stapled together in the middle. The binding appears more seamless compared to wire-o since the wires are not as visible.
Wire-o binding makes use of wire hooks that are then shut after they’re inserted in punched holes along the catalog’s spine. Aside from looking more sophisticated, pages can be turned easier and can be laid flat while open.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.