Make Your Next Event a Smashing Success With Club Flyers
Get everyone talking about your big event with club flyers. Club flyer printing is the bread and butter of nightclubs and bars. They are great supplements for your event's banners, posters, and promotional tools. Hand them out on the street and spread the word on your next album launch, weekend music jam, or product launch. You can use them too as event invitations, ticket passes, or party souvenirs.
Make club flyer printing more personalized by adding enticing images or graphics. Don't forget to put in important event details such as the club location and entertainment.
Sizzling Sizes to Suit You
How do you know which club flyer printing size is perfect for you? Here’s a quick guide for you:
- 4” x 6” is the standard size available. This postcard-size flyer is great for bulk invitations on product launches or sale events.
- 2” x 3.5” is the smallest of the bunch. This makes it an ideal promotional ticket to get in exclusive parties or VIP nightclubs.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is half the size of a letter-sized paper and is the most economical. The larger size makes it easy to distribute on the streets, in the mall, or inside establishments.
- 8.5” x 11” is the popular size for event flyers. It has ample space for larger images or graphic-heavy messages for better readability.
- 11" x 17" size is the largest, and the best size if you want to use as a poster to promote club events. Fold it in half to turn it into a program so you can put in gig schedules too. Folded club flyers are also easier to store away.
Tried and Tested Thickness
Our party flyers are printed in various cardstock options. Here’s what you need to know about them:
- 13 pt. matte recycled cardstock is made of premium 100% recycled paper. This sturdy and non-reflective cardstock is an elegant and eco-friendly choice.
- 14 pt. cardstock has a thick and sturdy feel that is similar to a business card. This comes in matte, gloss, high gloss UV, and uncoated finish.
- 16 pt. cardstock in matte or glossy finish is slightly thicker than a business card and is a great choice for a premium feel.
Coatings That Cover All Bases
Here’s the lowdown on how to choose the right finish for your club flyer printing:
Matte has a satin-like appearance that exudes a luxurious feel. This flat finish makes reading easy even for lengthier or smaller text.
Gloss offers the right amount of shine that gets the attention but your text and images are still legible.
High gloss UV features a shiny reflective coating that shows off the vibrant colors of your printed artwork.
Uncoated cardstock has a dull finish that gives off an understated and elegant look.
Make It a Hit
Designing your own nightclub flyers need not be a daunting task. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Use compelling images. Make sure you use a strong main image for your design that will immediately grab people’s attention. Put the photo of the artist performing, the logo/brand of the event, or an image that will best represent what you are promoting.
- Go for the most impact. Direct all eyes on your flyers with big typography, bright colors, and a catchy slogan.
- Craft your message. Keep your copy short and to the point. Don’t forget to add the four big W’s – Who, What, Where, and When. Always choose a simple font that is easy to read.
- Be tech savvy too. Add your social media handles – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your website, etc. All this information will make your event even more accessible and shareable to everyone.
- Pack on some deals. Add promos such as “Happy Hour” or “Free Early Bird Entrance” deals on your flyers. Your guests can present the flyers at the door when they arrive. This builds interest, boosts engagement, and lets you see the stats on how effective your club flyers really are.
Start printing your party club flyers with us today. Use our online design tool or download our free templates to get you started.
Integrate Posters, Flyers, and Postcards for Event Marketing
Beginner’s Guide to Flyer Marketing
What is the printing turnaround time?
“Printing turnaround time” is the length of time it takes to produce your club flyers. You can choose from 1 or 3 business days for your printing order. This does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping time.
Shipping time will depend on the type of shipping you choose in the product calculator upon order.
Should I go with flat or folded flyers?
Flat club flyers, especially the compact sizes, are great for handing out on the street. Folded flyers are easier to store and transport in large quantities. The fold you choose will be dependant on how you want to organize your flyers before distributing them.
What kind of stock should I choose?
If you are printing standard and budget flyers, paper stocks are great because they are thinner, flexible, and cheaper. If you want a premium look and feel, choose a cardstock. They are thicker and more durable.
Paper and Cardstock for Your Club Flyers
16 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Stiff stock with dull, non-reflective coating
- Features an understated and high end look and feel
14 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Sturdy cardstock coated on both sides
- Popularly used for thick business cards and postcards
- The gloss aqueous coating gives a soft shine to your flyers
14 pt. High Gloss UV Front, Glossy Back Cardstock
- Sturdy cardstock with a high gloss UV coating on the front
- This coating adds a high shine to your flyers
14 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
- A thick and sturdy cardstock without any coating
- The paper keeps its original dull finish for an understated look
- Colors may look saturated
14 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Durable cardstock with a matte coating on both sides
- Matte coating adds some durability to the paper while giving it an elegant finish without the shine
- Perfect for upscale concert flyers