- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Bright and sparkly way to reach out to more people
- Cost-effective, efficient, and handy marketing tool
- Durable 16 pt. cardstock gloss feels premium
- Wide range of postcard sizes for every need
Upload My Artwork
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Shine a Light on Your Mail With Metallic Postcard Printing
Get out of the dark and into the light. With metallic postcard printing, your mail will shine bright and stand out. Advertise, brand, promote, invite, remind, or sell. Whatever your goal is, metallic postcard printing will do the job well.
Our metallic postcard printing is a standout because of its vibrant shine and:
- many sizes available to suit your specific needs.
- thick and sturdy 16 pt. cardstock gloss paper.
- one or both sides printing options.
- rounded corners option for a different look.
- optional spot UV coating that highlights your design.
But What Exactly Is Metallic Printing?
Metallic printing uses a simple process. Silver foil is applied to the paper first, then your artwork is printed on top of it using CMYK ink. The end result is a sleek and shiny metallic print that shimmers when it catches the light and shows off your design well.
What Postcard Size Should I Use?
You may not realize it but postcard size matters. Too small and it runs the risk of getting lost in the mail. Too big and it may end up in the trash for being too much of a hassle to handle.
Check out the postcard sizes we offer below that are just right:
- 4” x 6” is the standard in postcard mailing and the most affordable. This compact size is ideal for bulk announcements on promotions, discounts, product launches, or even store openings.
- 4.25” x 6” postcards have slightly more space than the traditional postcard size. This is is perfect for artwork with a lot of visual elements.
- 5” x 7” postcards are big enough to get noticed faster, but still compact enough to carry around. Use this to send out discount coupons and sales promotions.
- 5.5” x 8.5” postcards have ample space but is still cost-effective. You can put more information without the added cost.
- 6” x 9” is noticeably bigger but still easy to handle and give out to people.
- 6” x 11” postcards are the largest of the bunch that can be mailed. This will stand out anywhere it goes.
How Can Metallic Postcard Printing Help My Business?
Postcards do more than spread the word on your promos or discounts.
They are also:
- Easy on the pocket. You can reach more people without paying a lot of advertising money.
- More personal. You can communicate to your customers and acquire new ones in a more friendly and approachable way.
- More likely to be read first. Postcard are easy to read compared to direct mail letters. You don’t need to open an envelope to get to the information because everything can be seen at a glance.
- Compatible with other marketing tools. Send them out to prospects as an introduction before an e-mail or phone call, or to follow up on your conversation.
Once your artwork file is ready, you can upload it to our site . You can also start creating a new one using our free downloadable templates.
Get our free PDF proof option after uploading so you can review everything before we start printing.
Direct Mail Works! 11 Steps to Increase Your Sales Using Our Postcard Mailing Services
Best Business Practices for Postcard Marketing
7 Burning Questions About Custom Postcard Printing
My Business Plan: Nomi’s Naturals
Question and Answer
When will my postcards arrive?
This is dependent on your “turnaround time” and shipping time”. The “turnaround time” is how long it takes to produce your order. This plus your preferred estimated shipping time is the total number of days before your postcards arrive to your delivery address.
What is a bleed?
A bleed is a printing term to show the area where the image needs to extend beyond the trim edge of your paper. This is to ensure your design will not be accidentally cut off. You need to add 1/8” on all sides of your artwork.
What is a PDF proof?
PDF proof is our free file check service to ensure your artwork is up to printing standards before we print it. Our talented prepress team reviews your design to check for errors.
What Material Is Used for Metallic Postcard Printing?
Our metallic postcards are printed on:
16 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Stiff stock with reflective coating
- Shows off vibrant colors on both sides
Guidelines for setting up your print file:
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
- The metallic mask and CMYK print file should align properly.
- Avoid using dark colors. The metallic effect shows up more with lighter colors.
- The metallic foil should be a separate layer on your file (download our free file setup template for more information).
- Use at least 15%K in the white area if you would like to create high quality plain silver foil.
If you need help setting up your file, call Customer Service at 888-296-5760 and ask about our Design Services.
High Gloss UV Coating is applied to selected areas. It draws attention and provides visual interest to your prints. If your artwork has both Spot UV and Foil, please leave a 1/16" gap in between. They cannot overlap.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.