Sealing Stickers to Keep Your Packaging Secure and Tamper-Proof
Aside from tamper protection, sealing stickers can also be used to promote your brand and provide important information to consumers. You can customize these stickers to contain your logo and product name. Use them to advertise a sale, give away coupons, or invite customers to follow your social media accounts. Sealing stickers can also contain your company’s contact information, use-by dates, and safe-handling instructions.
How to Customize and Order Your Sealing Stickers at PrintRunner
Custom printing your sealing stickers on our website is fast and hassle-free thanks to our product calculator. Follow these easy steps to personalize and order your stickers:
Step 1. Select the size and shape. Sealing stickers can come in various sizes and shapes. The available sizes may vary depending on the shape that you chose, but they usually range anywhere between 0.5” x 0.5” and 2” x 2” or 1.5” x 3”. We offer our sealing stickers in custom shapes. They also come in popular shapes such as rectangle with rounded corners, square with rounded corners, circle, and oval.
Step 2. Pick the material. You have several options when it comes to the material of your sealing stickers. Choose from white premium sticker paper, BOPP, and textured paper.
- White premium sticker paper is recommended for indoor use. It sticks to any surface and can be laminated to make it water-resistant and oil-resistant.
- BOPP comes in many forms such as white, clear, silver metallic, and rainbow holographic. This material is suitable for products that are usually exposed to oil, water, moisture, and refrigeration.
- Textured paper is available in white vellum, white laid, and cream laid. Leave it uncoated if you want the sticker to be writable. Adding matte coating gives the sticker a layer of protection from moisture and water.
Step 3. Choose the coating. White premium sticker paper and BOPP are both available in gloss and matte lamination. Textured paper, on the other hand, can only be coated with a matte finish. Gloss gives your sealing stickers a smooth and shiny surface while matte offers a more muted look and feel.
Step 4. Set the quantity. You can order 100 up to 100,000 sealing stickers in our product calculator. If you want to save more on your order, bulk printing your custom sealing stickers is the best way to do that. As you increase the quantity of your order, you spend less on each sticker.
Step 5. Select the turnaround time. The standard turnaround time for our custom sealing stickers is six (6) business days. If you want to expedite the production, you can choose the shorter printing times, which are four (4) business days and two (2) business days.
Step 6. Upload your artwork. Customize the design of your sealing stickers by uploading your print-ready file to our website. Request for a free PDF proof to review your artwork. If you need more information, check out our file preparation guide.
Sealing Stickers Q&As
To know the estimated time of arrival and shipping rates of your order, provide your zip code in the product calculator and click Get Rates.
Yes, we do. We have a prepress team in charge of reviewing every artwork. If there are errors on your sticker design, our team usually makes the necessary corrections and adjustments.
- Orders should be more than $39.
- We only offer free ground shipping throughout mainland U.S.
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada may come with additional charges.