Promotional ProductsPrint your logo on all types of product giveaways. Stand out from competitors and boost brand recognition with custom promotional items. Customize T-shirts, hats, jackets, postcards, stickers & labels, and more.
Promotional ProductsUse as event giveaways, campaign collaterals, or customer freebies.
- Print your logo on apparel products
- Wide range of colors and sizes
- Polos, T-shirts, jackets, caps
- Cotton, polyester & more
- Lightweight & breathable
- Long-sleeves & short-sleeves
- Great for branded beverages
- Waterproof material options
- Custom sizes & shapes
Build Your Brand With Custom Promotional Products
Whatever industry you’re in, promotional items are an effective strategy to stand out, increase sales, and retain loyal customers. In the battle of brand recognition, your company’s logo and message should be memorable for customers to recall you the next time they need your product or service.
Custom promotional products show professionalism and reliability and keep your brand on top of patrons’ minds. Seeing your logo printed on merchandise that people can use every day also endorses your brand to potential customers.
At PrintRunner, custom printing is easy, quick, and hassle-free. Whether you’re looking for personalized bottle labels, custom greeting cards, printed jackets, hats, and custom T-shirts—we can do it all and have it delivered to you in just a few business days.
Show off your logo by printing promo products from PrintRunner. You can upload your design or create a layout from scratch using our online design tool. We also offer free print templates you can download to help you set up your artwork file properly.
Print more for free shipping and get lower rates when you order in bulk. Our fastest printing turnaround time is one (1) business day. Complete your order before 5 p.m. PT from Monday to Friday, and it will ship out of our facilities in 24 hours.
How to Design Effective Promotional Products
Our website order calculator is a versatile tool. It shows all the available printing options for your chosen product. All you have to do is choose which size, shape, and material you want, and the calculator will automatically adjust the price and printing turnaround options.
Here’s how to make the most out of promotional product printing.
- Choose an item that suits your target market. Will people use this product all the time? Does it make their lives more manageable? Calendars, hats, and water bottle labels are ideal promotional tools because they’re practical and used daily. The more people use your promotional item, the bigger the chance for others to see your name and see it as an endorsement of your brand.
- Pick a product that defines your brand. Are you in the electronics or tech industry? Branded power banks make the perfect freebies for your customers. Running a gym? Give out free water bottles with your logo on them. You can print custom labels to add your logo on anything under the sun.
- Use a contrasting color for your logo. Wearable promotional goods are the most memorable, but if your printing and color options are limited, it helps to choose one logo color that stands out against the color of the fabric or item. You can also test to see if your name and logo are legible from a distance.
Ready to get started? Upload your design or create a layout online for free using our website design tool. Our print experts can even proof your design file for free to make sure it’s print-ready.
If you have questions, call us at 888-296-5760, and our customer service team can assist you.
Question and Answer
How soon can I receive my promotional products?
This depends on which product(s) and their printing turnaround options. You can estimate shipping and delivery time using the order calculator. Input your preferred printing turnaround time, zip code, and our order calculator will generate transit periods and costs based on your location.
How do I download free print templates?
You can download them from the Templates tab. You can use these free blank print templates with your preferred editing application like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Publisher.
Do you offer free product samples?
Yes, you can request a free sample kit. If you’re unsure what type of product to order, this kit offers popular product samples, swatches of paper stocks and coatings, and size information. You can also specify the type of product you want to see so we can include it in your kit.
How do I get my design checked for free?
After uploading your design, select the PDF Proof option. Our prepress team will review your file and send you a PDF proof for approval. We will begin printing your order after your approval. Please allow up to 12 hours to receive this email. If we find problems with your files that require your attention, a representative will contact you to work on a resolution.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
PrintRunner will send you an email with a tracking number once your order is ready for shipping. If you selected pickup, you should receive an email informing you that your order is ready.