Standard Business Card Printing That Lasts Beyond the First Impression
Standard business card printing gives entrepreneurs and professionals the opportunity to make a lasting statement. It’s important to customize your business cards such that it showcases your company & its personal style. We let you choose from several paper stocks and free reign to design each one according to your brand.
What Are the Standard Sizes Available?
Shape and size matters when it comes to determining your business card design.
- Standard (2” x 3.5”) is the US standard business card size. Fits easily into any wallet & convenient to hand out.
- Slim (1.75" x 3.5") is only slightly smaller than the US standard size; a sleek, modern alternative to the standard.
How Else Can I Customize My Standard Business Card?
We offer a couple of features that will complete your business card’s tailored look.
- Choose from 4 different cardstock options, namely 13 pt, 14 pt, 16 pt. & 17 pt. cardstock. Check out the Specs tab for more information on each material’s durability.
- Add rounded corners for a sleeker looking design. It also prevents the corners from creasing after the card has been stored for some time.
Print standard business cards today and start calling attention to your business. Download our available layout templates or upload a ready made file. Select our free PDF proof option so you can avoid or correct any errors before printing.
10 Most Inventive Business Card Design
4 Characteristics of a Bad Business Card Design
Essential Tips for More Effective Business Card Design
How to Design Business Cards Using Our Online Design Tool
What are the important guidelines for designing a business card?
Pick your carbonless forms’ paper set based on the number of copies you need. We print each “set” on smooth, writable 20 lb. paper.
- Trim area is the boundary outside of the safety line. It provides allowance for cutting between the safety line and bleed line. Your business card design should not extend into this area.
- Safety line marks the area for cutting. All elements of your business card design should be kept inside this line or area.
- Bleed line are the corners and edges of the entire file. The design's background must reach this area to avoid the appearance of a white border.
Not familiar with these specifications? All our downloadable layout templates include these, just add your design and text within the guidelines.
How fast can you process my business card order?
The “ready to ship in time” refers to the time it takes to produce your order. Standard business cards can be ready for shipping after 1 business day. Input your ZIP code at the bottom of the calculator to find out the exact date of arrival.
What Are the Advantages of Each Material?
13 pt. Matte Recycled Cardstock
- Has a non-reflective elegant finish, sharp color reproduction and unmatched environmental specifications
- Only matte coated stock made in North America with 100% recycled fiber
- Bleached without the use of chlorine compounds
- Ancient Forest Friendly, Green-e Certified, Acid-Free, and Archival
14 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with reflective coating
- Shows off vibrant colors on both sides
14 pt. High Gloss UV Front, Glossy Back Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with mirror-like coating
- Has the highest vibrancy effect on the front & a reflective finish at the back
- Both sides are not writable
14 pt. High Gloss UV Cardstock
- Mirror-like coating & high reflectivity on both sides
- Protects & showcases the entirety of your business card design
14 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
- Sturdy stock used for its excellent writability
- Colors appear less saturated to provide an elegant, upscale appearance
14 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with a smooth, non-reflective coating
- Provides an understated & luxurious look and feel
16 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Stiff stock with a reflective coating
- Shows off vibrant colors on both sides
16 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Stiff stock with a non-reflective coating
- Surface is easy on the eyes
- Ideal for luxury brands with high-end customers
17 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
- Stiff stock with a writable surface
- Colors appear subdued and saturated
- Also provides an upscale, premium appearance
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.