- Use custom stickers as free gifts for brand promotions
- Premium paper stock includes matte and glossy surfaces
- Bend and peel backing on individual cut-to-size stickers
Tell Your Story With Custom Stickers
The sky’s the limit with custom stickers. Brands everywhere use them for their versatility and effectiveness in boosting exposure. Not to mention they’re also one of the most affordable ways to stand out.
Create unique, eye-catching designs that make people want to put your sticker on anything and everything. If there’s something about your brand that you want to share with as many people as possible, custom stickers are the perfect medium.
Choose among cut-to-size, roll, sheet stickers, and kiss-cut. Draw more attention to your brand with eye-catching shapes. Custom shapes are available on all formats. If you’re ordering roll stickers, you also can print them in preset shapes (arch, heart, hexagon, and starburst).
Order your custom stickers today and we’ll have them ready for shipping as soon as the next business days.
Enhance Your Branding With Custom Stickers
The way your products are presented, whether online or at a brick-and-mortar shop, is a reflection of your business. The foremost purpose of packaging might be to protect the product inside, however this doesn't mean that you have to settle for nondescript packaging.
To spice up your packaging game, you can use custom stickers. Not only will this help your product stand out, this will also reinforce your branding to your customers. Your product will not just be protected, you can also create a memorable experience for the customer when seeing your product for the first time.
- You can start enhancing the branding of your business through custom stickers by following the steps below:
- Choose colors that personify your brand
What are the colors that people associate with your brand? Use these colors for your custom stickers. This is to keep the color palette of your brand consistent across all your marketing materials.
- Consider a custom shape for your stickers
The most common sticker shapes are square and circle. While many businesses do use these shapes, there's a reason for that. They both look professional and modern.
However, unconventional shapes will undoubtedly attract more eyes to your product. This can be a good thing, too, if your brand colors aren't striking enough.
Shoot PrintRunner a message if you're thinking of a custom shape for your sticker design. Our print geeks will only be too happy to help you in this regard.
- Choose what message to communicate with your stickers
The first thing that a customer sees, save for the actual packaging, is the sticker. If a customer were to see your sticker, what would you want them to feel? What message would you want to convey? That is what you should build on when deciding what to include in your sticker design.
- Make sure the text is readable
Your best bet when designing a sticker is to exclude any text whatsoever. The space is limited and your sticker should be able to convey a message without words. However, if you're determined to include text, make sure that it is large and legible.
- Include a way to reach you
You can accomplish this without too much text by using a QR code that goes to your website or just putting your social media handles on the sticker. This way, the people who will see your stickers will have a way to contact you. Bonus points for the additional pageviews to your website and added engagement to your social media pages.
Using custom stickers to boost your branding is easier when you partner with PrintRunner, a trusted and reliable online printing company, for your business needs. Following the steps we indicated above will be for naught if the stickers you got fade easily and look sloppily printed. With PrintRunner, you don’t have to worry about those things. We use high-quality materials for custom stickers at competitive prices, ensuring that your brand will look its best without you needing to spend more.
Choose from High-Quality Sticker Stock
We offer premium materials no matter what type of sticker you choose.
For cut-to-size, sheet, and kiss-cut stickers, we offer four types of adhesives:
- The matte white sticker paper offers a smooth, non-shiny finish. It’s very similar to printer paper but with an adhesive backing. They come uncoated, which makes them easy to write on with any pen or pencil. This material works great for products that will be used indoors.
- Get gloss white sticker paper if you prefer a reflective shine. This material is also recommended for indoor use. You can write on the surface using only ballpoint pens and permanent ink.
- Choose high-gloss white sticker paper for an even shinier finish. The gloss finish offers added protection from scuffs and scratches and makes colors more vibrant.
- White vinyl sticker with a high-gloss finish is waterproof, weather-resistant and the most long-lasting material out of our cut-to-size sticker printing.
Compare and choose which cut-to-size materials will work for you.
We recommend roll stickers if you are ordering more than 250 stickers. They can be used with dispensers for fast and efficient sticker application. In addition to white vinyl and white premium sticker paper, the following material option are also available for printing roll stickers:
- BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) is an adhesive popularly used for food and beauty products. This material lasts even when exposed to moisture, oil, and refrigeration. You can choose from three types of BOPP:
- Opaque white for a solid background
- Clear for a “no-label” look
- Silver metallic for a foil-like effect
- Estate paper is textured paper adhesive commonly used for wine bottles, food packaging, and other labels. They’re uncoated with a matte finish, so you can easily write on them. You can choose from three types of vellum adhesives:
- Estate #8 warm white
- Estate #4 plain white
- Estate #9 cream
Get sheet stickers if you need to print the same information on your stickers. The great thing about sheet stickers is that they’re easy to store.
All sheet stickers are printed on 8.5” x 11” white paper sticker sheets. For added protection, choose high-gloss coating. If you want to write on your stickers, leave them uncoated.
Create Custom Stickers for Any Purpose
There are many ways you can use sticker printing for your business.
Bumper stickers are among the most popular ways to advertise. Many businesses like to give them to customers for free as a way to encourage endorsement. They can also be used as car window stickers for exclusive club memberships.
Custom stickers work great for brand merchandise. Give them away as freebies with customer purchases, or use them as sticky business cards at events. Political candidates like to distribute them during campaigns because it helps them stay on top of mind with voters.
Custom stickers can enhance plain packaging, convey product information, and help lead potential clients to your website and social media pages.
Print custom stickers with PrintRunner today. Get started by uploading your file or use our online design tool and then check the proof for free.
Question & Answer
Should I choose sticker paper or BOPP for my custom sticker?
Sticker paper is suitable for product packaging or items that will be displayed indoors. It’s also a good choice if you’re using your custom stickers as mailing address labels.
BOPP material is used for roll stickers and great for items that will be exposed to moisture, oil, and refrigeration such as food jars and bottles.
Does your printing turnaround time include shipping and delivery?
Printing turnaround covers the time it takes to have your custom stickers printed and ready for shipping. This begins once your print-ready artwork has been uploaded and your payment has been confirmed. If you request a PDF file proof, turnaround time begins when you approve the file. Printing turnaround does not include weekends, holidays, or delivery time.
How do I print my own custom stickers?
Follow these steps to create and print your own stickers with PrintRunner.
1. Select the type of sticker you need.
2. Use the order calculator to choose the specifications of your custom stickers. Choose a sticker format (cut-to-size, roll, or sheet), shape, type of paper, and quantity.
3. Upload your own custom sticker design or create your own with our design tool.
4. Submit your sticker design for FREE proofing.
5. Select “Checkout” to complete your order.
What file formats do you accept for stickers?
PrintRunner accepts the following file formats to upload your artwork:
We require a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
Can I print in custom shapes?
Yes, all sticker formats now have a custom option where you can upload your artwork in any sticker shape. This allows you to be more creative in your designs, so customers can easily remember your brand. To use this option, select Custom under the Shape dropdown.
What’s the difference between cut-to-size and kiss-cut stickers?
Both cut-to-size and kiss-cut stickers are made in any shape and design you want. The main difference between the two formats is the cut-to-size process cuts through both the sticker and the paper backing. Kiss-cut stickers have a border surrounding the design and are cut through the adhesive only, not the backing.
What is the most durable sticker?
We highly recommend white vinyl for long-lasting stickers. This material is waterproof and can be exposed to any type of weather and temperature. Vinyl material is typically used for bumper stickers, so you can be sure they last a long time.
Can I print custom shapes on sticker sheets?
Yes. You can choose to print the same custom design or multiple custom designs on a single sheet. This sticker format is great for branding and giveaways. Be sure to indicate this option on the order calculator as you customize your sticker order.
Download Blank Sticker Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.