Highlight your brand and products with a custom printed tablecloth (also known as table throws). Not only are they great for trade shows, custom table throws can also be used for meetings, conferences, book signings, meet-and-greets, and more.
What material do you use?
Tablecloths are printed on machine-washable 8.8 oz. white polyester fabric.
What table sizes will the tablecloths fit?
Our tablecloths fit either a 6 ft. or 8 ft. rectangular table.
How big will my design be on the printed tablecloth?
Designs may be printed on the entire tablecloth and depending on the style and table length, can be as big as:
- 126.5" x 62.75"
- 126.5" x 84" (most popular size)
- 150.5" x 62.75"
- 150.5" x 84"
Download our templates to easily design the top, front, back and sides of your tablecloths.
What tablecloth styles do you offer?
Choose from one of two trade show tablecloth styles:
- 3-sided – Has an opening at the back for easy access to table’s underside. Useful for conferences, markets, or events where you need to constantly grab products and promotional materials from underneath the table.
- 4-sided – Fully covers the entire table. If you expect your table to be viewed from all angles, 4-sided tablecloths are the way to go.
Ready to print your very own custom tablecloth? Start by uploading your design.
When should I use a 3-sided or 4-sided tablecloth?
If you need access to supplies stored beneath the table, you should use a 3-sided tablecloth. If you want the entire table to be covered, that’s a job for 4-sided tablecloths.
What do you mean by turnaround time?
Turnaround refers to how many business days it takes to print your tablecloth. It does not include shipping time.
What are the dimensions of your tablecloths?
- On a 6 ft. table, our tablecloths are 72 in. long, 30 in. wide and drops 30 in. on the sides
- On a 8 ft. table, our tablecloths are 96 in. long, 30 in. wide and drops 30 in. on the sides