- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
Metallic Business Cards
- Business cards your clients won’t forget
- Makes use of shiny metallic ink that grabs attention
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock
Upload My Artwork
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Metallic Business Cards Make Your Brand Unforgettable.
Promote your business the right way. Impress potential clients at the first encounter with metallic business cards.
Metallic ink printing works by applying silver foil under regular ink, giving business cards in any color a metallic sheen.
Why Should You Print Metallic Business Cards?
If you’re looking to make a great first impression, metallic business cards are the perfect solution. An eye-catching design in shiny, metallic finish will put your brand in the spotlight and show potential customers you care about the details.
- Metallic ink makes graphics stand out even more.
- High-gloss UV coating adds life to any design.
- Printed on 16 pt. cardstock that completes the premium look.
- They make great conversation starters.
- Metallic print business cards make it easier to connect at conventions, trade shows, and client meetings.
What Makes Spot UV Special?
This is a printing technique that involves varnishing specific areas or “spots” of your business cards with UV coating. Spot UV creates a distinctive look and adds depth to your design, among other benefits:
- Areas coated with spot UV are instantly noticeable.
- Spot UV highlights logos and other important details you want to emphasize.
- It introduces texture and looks even better when it catches the light.
What’s the Most Popular Size?
Choose from up to eight (8) popular business card sizes. The size you choose should match your brand and overall design.
- A popular and traditional business card is 2” x 3.5” in size
- Go for a unique look with square business cards: 2” x 2” and 2.5” x 2.5”
- Rounded corners are also available.
Question & Answer
What’s the difference between foil and metallic ink printing?
You have limited color options with foil stamping (gold, silver, and copper). They are more ideal for minimalistic designs.
Metallic ink can be used for all colors and can even render gradient colors.
What does turnaround time mean? When will I get my metallic finish business cards?
Turnaround time refers to the time it takes to print your business cards. Metallic business cards have a turnaround time of 6 business days. Turnaround time does not include shipping time.
I don’t want both sides of my business card to be metallic. Is that possible?
Yes. You have the option of having only one side (front or back) be metallic. The same option applies for spot UV.
Guidelines for setting up your artwork
To set up your file for metallic printing, follow these important steps:
- Your file should contain two layers.
- One layer contains your artwork.
- Another layer to show where the metallic will be applied.
- The artwork and metallic layer should align properly.
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
Download our free file template.
If you need help setting up your file, call our customer service at
888-296-5760 or use our Live Chat.
What Material Do You Use?
Metallic ink business cards are printed on 16 pt. cardstock.
- Slightly thicker than 14 pt. cardstock
- Added weight provides durability
- Sleek, fade resistant coating with a soft shine
- Writability limited to some pens and permanent markers
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.