Impress New Clients With Metallic Print Business Cards
Promote your business the right way. Be an unforgettable presence with your very own metallic business cards.
Metallic ink printing works by applying silver foil under regular ink, giving your business cards a metallic accent, making it available in any CMYK color.
Why Should You Print Metallic Business Cards?
- Metallic ink makes your cards really stand out.
- Shiny ink brings life to your business card design.
- Printed on 16 pt. cardstock that completes the premium look.
- Metallic print business cards make it easier to connect at conventions, trade shows, and client meetings.
- They make great conversation starters.
What Makes Spot UV Special?
- Spot UV lets you highlight logos and other important details you want to stand out.
- It introduces an additional component to your cards: texture.
- Areas coated with spot UV are instantly noticeable.
What’s the Most Popular Size?
- A traditional business card is 2” x 3.5” in size, which also happens to be the most popular size.
- We also have square business cards: 2” x 2” and 2.5” x 2.5”
- Rounded corner option also available.
What’s the difference between foil and metallic ink printing?
You have limited color options with foil stamping (gold, silver, and copper). They are more ideal for minimalistic designs.
Metallic ink can be used for all colors and can even render gradient colors.
What does turnaround time mean? When will I get my metallic finish business cards?
Turnaround time refers to the time it takes to print your business cards. Metallic business cards have a turnaround time of 6 business days. Turnaround time does not include shipping time.
I don’t want both sides of my business card to be metallic. Is that possible?
Yes. You have the option of having only one side (front or back) be metallic. The same option applies for spot UV.
Guidelines for setting up your artwork
To set up your file for metallic printing, follow these important steps:
- Your file should contain two layers.
- One layer contains your artwork
- Another layer to show where the metallic will be applied
- The artwork and metallic layer should align properly.
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
Download our free file template.
If you need help setting up your file, call our customer service at
888-296-5760 or use our Live Chat.
What Material Do You Use?
Metallic ink business cards are printed on 16 pt. cardstock.
16 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than 14 pt. cardstock
- Added weight provides durability
- Sleek, fade resistant coating with a soft shine
- Writability limited to some pens and permanent markers