Use carbonless forms to record important transactions — no need to insert carbon paper between forms.
- Get multiple copies with 2-part, 3-part, or 4-part sets
- Combine several sets in one pad
- Organize your forms with sequential numbering
Professional-Looking Carbonless Forms
Carbonless form printing plays a vital role in business. Almost every transaction involves the use of forms. Manufacturing or insurance companies record invoices, receipts, and inventory logs. Carbonless or no carbon required (NCR) forms lessen the hassle of filling out several copies of a document every time.
Each set provides several copies of one form. Pressure applied with a pen on the first sheet copies the markings onto the paper underneath. This removes the need to use carbon copy paper, enabling more time-efficient transactions.
Aside from saving you time, carbonless forms prevent alterations to a finished copy, helping you keep your documentation organized and secure. Carbonless forms also serve as tangible records for your customers, adding professionalism and credibility to your business. Carbonless forms help make transactions easier and hassle-free, whatever industry you're you’re in.
With PrintRunner, you can print forms with your business logo, address, and other information you wish to include. Your custom forms can be printed and ready for shipping in just four business days.
What Are the Standard Sizes?
- 4.25” x 5.5” – Slightly smaller than a half-page, this size is perfect for acknowledgment and delivery receipts.
- 5.5” x 8.5” – This half-page size suits small orders like restaurant receipts.
- 8.5” x 11” – Choose this size when you need a more detailed and itemized list of transactions and purchases.
- 8.5” x 14” – Use the extra space to add a bigger business logo, your address, contact details, and other important information.
- Everything You Need to Know About Carbonless Forms
- Top 10 Industries That Order NCR Forms
- Write the Formula for Success with NCR Forms
Carbonless Forms FAQs
Pick your carbonless forms’ paper set based on the number of copies you need. We print each set on smooth, writable 20 lb. paper.
- 2-part set (white/yellow) gives the original form plus 1 copy.
- 3-part set (white/yellow/pink) gives the original form plus 2 copies.
- 4-part set (white/yellow/pink/gold) offers the most copies: the original form plus 3 copies.
Select a padding option to combine 25, 50, or 100 sets in one pad. Choose from 2 kinds of pads that protect all the combined sets:
- Padded With Cardboard Back: uses a chipboard back to support all the combined sets.
- Booklet With Wrap-around Cover: has a white cardstock cover that wraps around the front and between sets. Placing the cover between sets allows for easier writing. It also prevents the information from being copied onto the next form.
If you need the sets separate for manual input, select the “Not Padded (Loose Sets)” option on the product calculator.
Upload your finished design today to enjoy the perks of our carbonless form printing services. We also have templates available for customers who want to get started.
We apply a layer of clear glue at the edge of the form to keep one set together. You can choose from 4 locations for your glued edge in each set: top, left, right, or bottom.
You can combine multiple sets in one pad or opt for individual pads or loose sets.
The “ready to ship in” time indicates how long it takes to produce your order. Your order can be ready after just 4 business days. Your order will be shipped to the indicated address the day after the printing turnaround period.
Yes, we have free design templates that you can customize and print. You can choose from a wide selection of carbonless forms.
To use the free design template, select a vertical or horizontal design orientation. You can then opt to use our pre-made templates and customize them, or you can start from scratch with a blank template.
These forms should not be printed on a laser printer. To ensure the markings are passed on to the next sheet, write on or mechanically type onto the paper.
Sequential numbering helps you keep track of specific orders made within the day. The numbers can also help businesses organize transactions made in different locations.
Carbonless copy paper has micro-encapsulated ink on the backside of the top sheet. The front side of the bottom sheet is coated with clay. One applies pressure when writing on or typing mechanically onto the top sheet. This pressure allows the ink to react with the clay, which copies the markings on the top sheet onto the bottom one.
Free Carbonless Form Design TemplatesSelect the best design template for your forms.
8.5” x 11” Carbonless Forms
Want to use your own design?
Set up your print file using your preferred design software and download a blank template with the correct trim and folding lines.