Rated 4 out of
Works great, tiny problemsI ordered these stickers to use on ice cream containers and they do the job very well, even when spending time in the freezer. The color quality is perfect and the price is wonderful. However there are inconsistencies- many of the stickers are a bit off-center which thankfully isn't TOO noticeable with the oval and circle labels (would definitely be noticeable if they were rectangles). The backs are generally easy to remove thanks to a cut seam, but many of them have the "seam" in a very inconvenient position so I have to fold the sticker completely to get it off, resulting in a clear line in the sticker. But the majority have been very easy to work with.
Date published: 2016-07-25
Rated 5 out of
Andrea F from
Great Quality and ServiceI read a lot of mixed reviews before I ordered from Print Runner. I was a little worried because of some of the negative reviews but we had no issues at all! I ordered round stickers with the high gloss and they look great (we designed in Illustrator and uploaded a PDF)! They look very professional and the design is crisp. These stickers were the best price I could find and they are a very similar quality to stickers I have gotten from more expensive companies. I would definitely recommend ordering from here and we will again! Also, the turnaround time was very quick and they were in our hands in about a week. Our experience was great!
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of
Great Quality! Great Customer Service!I ordered some customized stickers a few weeks ago and the Print Runner staff were very professional about contacting me and finalizing my order to the best quality it could be. ...I did not have a very clear, good quality image to send them for my stickers; however, the stickers came out beautifully, and perfectly acceptable for the low quality image I sent them! They did a terrific job making it look good!
I did have an issue with FedEx losing the package for my first batch, however, Print Runner sent a new batch out immediately and refunded me for the lost batch. GREAT customer service staff and very professional! I will definitely be ordering from them again!!
Date published: 2017-04-26
Rated 3 out of
Dan Vapes from
Pretty neutral experienceI ordered 1000 2"x2" high gloss weatherproof vinyl stickers. The design I uploaded was a centered, texted based design. 80% of the stickers are up to par, but the remaining 20% are slightly off center. For the price I paid, I'm satisfied. If the cost was greater or if more stickers were misprinted I may of considered requesting a refund, but I suppose you get what you pay for.
On a side note; the quality of the weatherproof vinyl and the ink is excellent. These are definitely good quality stickers that will last a decent amount of time indoors or outdoors.
Date published: 2016-09-15
Rated 5 out of
Great print quality and amazing customer serviceI ordered 2000 round stickers and went through two rounds of revision of the art work. I could see that the designers from PrintRunner wanted to get the best fit, and did a good job, but we needed something different, counter-intuitive in some way. There was a little issue when we received the order and the way the customer support handled the issue was amazing.
The problem was corrected immediately and the reprint was ordered and even expedited. Then I got a call from the customer rep who took personal care to make sure I was completely satisfied. What a delight to work with the people who care!
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.
Personalized Stickers for Professional and Personal Use
Expand your market reach with PrintRunner's cut-to-size stickers. They are easy to peel and stick to any surface, which means you can stick them anywhere you want to reach your target audience. You can also customize your souvenirs, tokens, or campaign materials, helping your brand go further.
You can print custom stickers in a cut-to-size format or have them printed on a roll. Cut-to-size stickers come in any size between 2” x 2” to 12” x 17”. Stickers come in 4 shapes: rectangular, square, oval and circle, each having custom sizes.
Personalize your stickers by uploading any design or logo you want. You can also create one from scratch using our online design tool. We’ll even give you a free file check to make sure your design gets printed without any errors.