- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Discount Labels New!
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Kiss Cut Labels New!
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels New!
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Campaign Stickers
- Clear Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Die Cut Stickers
- Kiss Cut Stickers New!
- Logo Stickers
- Oval Stickers
- Metallic Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Promotional Stickers
- Sticker Sheets New!
- Vinyl Stickers
- Wall Stickers New!
- Water Bottle Stickers New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Generate brand and product awareness
- Good for conventions and trade shows
- Looks good as new in an outdoor display
Step and Repeat Bannersfrom $45.36
- Background for company events
- Can include banner stand
- Print on one or both sides
Retractable Bannersfrom $88.20
- Perfect for trade shows
- Set up in minutes
- Made from waterproof material
Deluxe Retractable Bannersfrom $115.48
- Sleek wide base design with chrome endcaps
- Professionally showcase your products and services
- Double-sided printing option
Fabric Bannersfrom $19.70
- Stylish backdrop for events and trade shows
- Heavy-duty material for outdoor use
- Mount with grommets or pole pockets
X-Stand Bannersfrom $104.14
- Comes with banner stand
- Easy to set up and dismantle
- Visible under bright lights
Pole Bannersfrom $72.99
- Highly visible outdoor advertising
- Pole or wall mount options
- Various banner sizes available
Tabletop Bannersfrom $36.94
- Compact promo display for events and trade shows
- Sturdy 9 mil. bright white poly film material
- Water and tear resistant
Custom Banners for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Set up your banners in minutes, whether they’re displayed outdoors along a main road or indoors at your trade show booth. Choose from a wide variety of banner printing options. Choices range from vinyl banners built to withstand the weather to pole banners that catch a passerby’s eye.
Not sure how to narrow down your selection? Use the helpful list below to choose among the custom banner types available from PrintRunner:
- Vinyl banners work for general announcements. They are durable enough to withstand even the harshest of elements outdoors.
- X-stand banners and retractable banners come with stands and are normally displayed indoors at trade shows and conferences.
- Fabric banners are wrinkle and stain-resistant, making them the perfect backdrop for both indoor and outdoor events.
- Mesh banners are used in windy locations. They are printed on a polyester material that allows 25% airflow to pass through. These are typically seen on fences and high-rise buildings..
- Pole banners let you promote your event or business outdoors where it can be seen by both pedestrians and motorists.
- Tabletop banners offer all the benefits of a full-sized retractable banner in a compact and portable size.
- Step and repeat banners are used for corporate events and are usually filled with company logos. They serve as a backdrop for photos in parties and other big events.
- Straight tension pop up displays are printed on heavy duty tension fabric and come in large 8’ and 10’ sizes. They come with lightweight hardware that’s easy to assemble for conventions, exhibits, and media events.
PrintRunner makes it easy to indicate the specifics of your custom banner order:
- Order a banner only or banner + stand for step and repeat and straight tension pop up displays.
- A range of standard sizes available for all banner types.
- Finishing options to help secure the banner, such as pole pockets and grommets.
- Print on one or both sides to call attention where it matters.
Custom Banners FAQs
Which banner type is best for outdoor use? For indoor use
The best banners for outdoor use:
- Vinyl banners are made of standard 13 oz. vinyl and 15 oz. vinyl that can last up to 5 years outdoors. Both materials are tear resistant and boast of a high tensile strength.
- Mesh banners are tear resistant and have incredible tensile strength. Its 9 oz. vinyl can withstand outdoor temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 176°F.
- Fabric banners can be displayed indoors and outdoors. Material is washable, wrinkle-free, and stain resistant.
- Step and repeat banners are made of 13 oz. or 15 oz. vinyl that lasts for years outdoors. These banners can withstand low temperatures and are tear resistant.
- Pole Banners are a common form of outdoor advertising, normally displayed along roads for motorists and pedestrians to see. Pole or wall mount banner options are available.
- Straight tension pop-up displays are made of washable heavy-duty tension fabric. They’re scratch-resistant and can highlight high-resolution designs from afar.
Banner types you can use indoors:
- Retractable banners are made of waterproof, crease- and curl-resistant poly film. Easy to set up indoors thanks to its sturdy aluminum stand.
- X-Stand banners are a common form of indoor advertising. Parts of this banner are delivered inside a bag and can be assembled easily.
- Tabletop banners come in a compact 11.5” x 16” size you can transport, pack, and display indoors.
How much do custom banners cost?
The cost will depend on the banner type and the features included in your order. Vinyl banners are the most affordable with costs starting at $7.08, while larger sized banners such as fabric and mesh start around $20.
To get the specific cost of your banner, select the size, material, and other features on the online calculator. The total cost will appear at the bottom.
What are the most popular sizes among the different banner types?
The most popular sizes among the banner types are:
- 48" x 24"
- 72" x 36"
- 96" x 48"
- 72" x 48"
- 60" x 36"
What is the printing process for the banners?
Follow these steps to ensure accuracy in your custom banner printing order:
- Select your banner’s features on the online calculator.
- Choose from the following methods to complete your order:
- Upload My Artwork – Upload a file directly from your computer or via Dropbox.
- Design Your File Online – Use our intuitive online design tool
What is the difference between mesh and vinyl banners?
Mesh banners are made of material that allows for 25% airflow. They’re ideal to display in high-wind areas. They also work well as building wraps and as fence mesh graphics.
Vinyl banners are made of outdoor-friendly material that can withstand low temperatures. It’s ideal for long-term displays as these can last up to 5 years.
Can I get a custom size for my banner?
Vinyl banners can be ordered in your chosen custom size.
For step and repeat and mesh banners, you can either choose from the preset standard sizes or request a custom quote if your preferred dimensions aren’t available.
Can I order a retractable banner without a stand?
By default, the retractable banner comes with a stand.
Does my banner come with grommets?
Under finishing, you can select grommets or a hem and grommets with vinyl and mesh banners.
Fabric banners can be ordered with hemming and grommets. Place grommets on each corner or every 2 feet.
What is your printing turnaround for custom banners?
This depends on the type of banners you select. Our fasting banner printing turnaround time is two (2) business days for vinyl banners, step and repeat banners, retractable banners, and X-stand banners. This means that once the order has been confirmed, your custom banners will be ready for pick up or delivery in 48 hours. You can check the printing turnaround time using the order calculator on every banner product page.
Do you have banner design templates?
Yes, we have free banner templates you can download and use as a guide to get started. You can find these in the Templates tab for every banner product page. These are blank templates you can use with any design application to help you set up your file with the correct trim, bleed, and safe zones.