Wide Selection of Banners for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Set up your banners in minutes, whether they’re displayed outdoors along a main road or indoors at your trade show booth. Choose from a wide variety of banner printing options. Choices range from vinyl banners built to withstand the weather to pole banners that catch a passerby’s eye.
Not sure how to narrow down your selection? Use the helpful list below to choose among the custom banner types available from PrintRunner:
- Vinyl banners work for general announcements. They are durable enough to withstand even the harshest of elements outdoors.
- X-stand banners and retractable banners come with stands and are normally displayed indoors at trade shows and conferences.
- Fabric banners are wrinkle and stain-resistant, making them the perfect backdrop for both indoor and outdoor events.
- Mesh banners are used in windy locations. They are printed on a polyester material that allows 25% airflow to pass through. These are typically seen on fences.
- Pole banners let you promote your event or business outdoors where it can be seen by both pedestrians and motorists.
- Tabletop banners offer all the benefits of a full-sized retractable banner in a compact and portable size.
- Step and repeat banners are used for corporate events and are usually filled with company logos. They serve as a backdrop for photos in parties and other big events.
- Straight tension pop up displays are printed on heavy duty tension fabric and come in large 8’ and 10’ sizes. They come with lightweight hardware that’s easy to assemble for conventions, exhibits, and media events.
PrintRunner makes it easy to indicate the specifics of your custom banner order:
- Order a banner only or banner + stand for step and repeat and straight tension pop up displays.
- A range of standard sizes available for all banner types.
- Finishing options to help secure the banner, such as pole pockets and grommets.
- Print on one or both sides to call attention where it matters.
Custom Banners FAQs
Which banner type is best for outdoor use? For indoor use
The best banners for outdoor use:
- Vinyl banners are made of standard 13 oz. vinyl and 15 oz. vinyl that can last up to 5 years outdoors. Both materials are tear resistant and boast of a high tensile strength.
- Mesh banners are tear resistant and have incredible tensile strength. Its 9 oz. vinyl can withstand outdoor temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 176°F.
- Fabric banners can be displayed indoors and outdoors. Material is washable, wrinkle-free, and stain resistant.
- Step and repeat banners are made of 13 oz. or 15 oz. vinyl that lasts for years outdoors. These banners can withstand low temperatures and are tear resistant.
- Pole Banners are a common form of outdoor advertising, normally displayed along roads for motorists and pedestrians to see. Pole or wall mount banner options are available.
- Straight tension pop-up displays are made of washable heavy-duty tension fabric. They’re scratch-resistant and can highlight high-resolution designs from afar.
Banner types you can use indoors:
How much do custom banners cost?
- Retractable banners are made of waterproof, crease- and curl-resistant poly film. Easy to set up indoors thanks to its sturdy aluminum stand.
- X-Stand banners are a common form of indoor advertising. Parts of this banner are delivered inside a bag and can be assembled easily.
- Tabletop banners come in a compact 11.5” x 16” size you can transport, pack, and display indoors.
The cost will depend on the banner type and the features included in your order. Vinyl banners are the most affordable with costs starting at $7.08, while larger sized banners such as fabric and mesh start around $20.
To get the specific cost of your banner, select the size, material, and other features on the online calculator. The total cost will appear at the bottom.What are the most popular sizes among the different banner types?
The most popular sizes among the banner types are:
What is the printing process for the banners?
- 48" x 24"
- 72" x 36"
- 96" x 48"
- 72" x 48"
- 60" x 36"
Follow these steps to ensure accuracy in your custom banner printing order:
What is the difference between mesh and vinyl banners?
- Select your banner’s features on the online calculator.
- Choose from the following methods to complete your order:
- Upload My Artwork – Upload a file directly from your computer or via Dropbox.
- Design Your File Online – Use our intuitive online design tool
Mesh banners are made of material that allows for 25% airflow. They’re ideal to display in high-wind areas. They also work well as building wraps and as fence mesh graphics.
Vinyl banners are made of outdoor-friendly material that can withstand low temperatures. It’s ideal for long-term displays as these can last up to 5 years.
Can I get a custom size for my banner?
Vinyl banners can be ordered in your chosen custom size.
For step and repeat and mesh banners, you can either choose from the preset standard sizes or request a custom quote if your preferred dimensions aren’t available. Can I order a retractable banner without a stand?
By default, the retractable banner comes with a stand. Does my banner come with grommets?
Under finishing, you can select grommets or a hem and grommets with vinyl and mesh banners.
Fabric banners can be ordered with hemming and grommets. Place grommets on each corner or every 2 feet.