I don’t like where I place my stickers, how can I remove them?
Removing stickers and residue depends on the type of sticker and surface it’s applied to. Here’s one method you can try:
- Using a hairdryer or a similar tool, apply heat to the sticker for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Peel the sticker off from one corner. Use a blade if needed, being careful not to scratch the surface.
- For surfaces that cannot withstand heat, use an adhesive remover spray. This also helps remove any sticker residue.
Browse Our Most Popular Stickers
- Durable gloss and matte coating
- Bend and peel backing
- Available in custom size and shape
Die Cut Stickers
- Custom shape stickers
- Variety of material available
- On a roll for easy application
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and roll
- Order up to 100,000 stickers at once
- Ready to deliver on the next business day
- A range of sticker sizes available
- Multiple stickers on an single sheet
- Create a variety of images on each sheet
- Heavy-duty white vinyl can take on any wear and tear
- Various popular shapes and sizes available
- Individual cut-to-size and rolled stickers peel off easily
- 8 materials to choose from
- Comes rolled on standard 3" core or cut to size
- Matte or gloss coating available
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and rolls
- Easy to design and apply on any surface
- Ready to ship as soon as the next day
Election Campaign Stickers
- Easy to design, print, distribute, and apply
- Print in custom shapes to draw more attention
- Order today and get them by the next business day