- Heavy-duty white vinyl can take on any wear and tear
- Various popular shapes and sizes available
- Individual cut-to-size and rolled stickers peel off easily
Vinyl Stickers for Long-Lasting Messages
Vinyl sticker printing is a fun way to promote your business and label your products. Here at PrintRunner, we offer vinyl stickers on a roll or cut-to-size. This makes them great to use as packaging labels or simply for decorating store windows, laptops, marketing materials, and on beverage or other liquid product containers.
Go beyond the bumper and use vinyl stickers for all your business promotions. Encourage brand endorsement by using them as event giveaways and handouts. You can also include custom vinyl stickers with every customer purchase. Everyone likes stickers and will gladly use them on their personal belongings. With sticker printing, the possibilities are endless with PrintRunner.
Know the Vinyl Basics
Vinyl stickers are more durable compared to regular paper stock stickers. Our 4 mil. white vinyl stickers with a high gloss finish:
- Weatherproof and UV-resistant surface
- Heavy-duty coating that resists scratches and fading
- Protection from harsh outdoor conditions
- Use a permanent and waterproof adhesive backing
- Come in 3 standard shapes – square/rectangular, circle, and oval
This sticker material adheres well to any smooth, clean surface and lasts for years even when exposed to external elements. No matter where you apply your stickers, you will get stunning and vibrant results. Print vinyl stickers with PrintRunner today. We can get your orders printed and ready for pick up or shipping in just three (3) business days.
Cut-to-Size vs. Roll Stickers
Get to know the basics of what make these sticker options unique from each other:
- Individually cut
- Ideal for small labeling jobs
- Perfect to hand out on the streets, at conventions or other promotional events.
- Come in a compact cardboard roll for easy storage
- Use these for packaging or for large quantities.
- Easy to apply manually or with a machine for faster application
- Ideal for large labeling jobs on containers, equipment cases, takeout boxes, and more.
- Easier to position for centered images
Make Your Vinyl Printing Stick
Get the most out of your vinyl sticker printing with these smart design tips and tricks:
- Be bold and proud. Incorporate colors, fonts, and themes that represent your brand well. You can incorporate key elements of your company logo for better recall.
- Mind the Unwind Direction When creating your artwork, you need to check on the unwind direction of your roll stickers when they are being applied by a machine. This will affect the orientation of your artwork. See the diagram below:
- Be well-rounded. Add rounded corners to your vinyl stickers for a more finished look. Curved corners don’t peel easily.
For more design-savvy tips, check out this blog on how to make stickers fast and easy.
Still not convinced? Discover why PrintRunner is the best place to go for all your vinyl sticker printing.
Question & Answer
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 3 business days to produce cut-to-size vinyl stickers. Roll stickers take 4 business days. This is the printing turnaround, which is the number of days we need to print your order. This does not include weekends, holidays, and the shipping transit time.
What kind of file do I need to submit for my vinyl sticker artwork?
We accept PDF, JPEG, Illustrator, Photoshop and Publisher files. You can set up your print file with our free downloadable templates.
Download Blank Vinyl Sticker Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.