- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Discount Labels New!
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Kiss Cut Labels New!
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels New!
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Campaign Stickers
- Clear Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Die Cut Stickers
- Kiss Cut Stickers New!
- Logo Stickers
- Oval Stickers
- Metallic Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Promotional Stickers
- Sticker Sheets New!
- Vinyl Stickers
- Wall Stickers New!
- Water Bottle Stickers New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Efficient and flexible promotion tool
- Great way to get noticed in the mail
- Various sizes, stocks, and finishes
Standard Postcardsfrom $17.15
- Perfect for campaigns and promotions
- Easy, affordable way to reach customers
- Various standard & mailable sizes
Metallic Postcardsfrom $193.83
- Adds sparkle to highlight your message
- Catches light and captures attention
- Wide range of sizes and stocks
Spot UV Postcardsfrom $95.09
- Highlight details with a glossy coating
- Make simple designs look more stylish
- Print on sturdy gloss or matte stock
Raised Spot UV Postcardsfrom $192.04
- High gloss finish makes details pop
- Velvet lamination for extra protection
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock
Silk Postcardsfrom $135.33
- Enhances soft, simple designs
- Prints on premium 16 pt. cardstock
- Sturdy stock is water & tear-resistant
Postcard Printing: An Effective and Versatile Tool to Spread Your MessagePostcards are one of the best-kept secrets in direct mail marketing because they are an easy, flexible way to reach your customers and prospects. You can use them to generate leads, close sales, cultivate return business, or promote new products and services.
Custom postcards are a viable tool for any organization because they:
- Hit only your target market, because you send them directly to your prospects.
- Easily track results. You can put instructions on the card to get recipients into your store for a special offer or add a discount code they can redeem online.
- Are time-savers. Recipients can get to your message quickly—without opening an envelope.
- Are easy to carry. Their compact size fits right in your back pocket or purse!
At PrintRunner, we offer postcard printing in various sizes ranging from the standard 4” x 6” to as large as 8.5” x 11.” You can choose from different cardstock thickness options, from 14 pt. uncoated cardstock, 16 pt. glossy cardstock, and 13 pt. matte recycled cardstock, you’re sure to find the right stock for your business needs.
Upload your design now and get a free proof at checkout from our printing experts. If you don’t have a design yet, you can create a layout using our free and easy-to-use online design tool. We also offer free blank templates you can download to set up your design using any editing application.
Print postcards today and enjoy qualified free shipping on bulk orders.
Postcards With a Purpose
When choosing a design for your postcards, it’s important to think about how you’ll use them. Whether it’s attracting customers, generating buzz about an upcoming event or promoting a new product, each design requires a custom solution.
Standard postcards are an affordable yet quality option that works best for real estate promotions or product sales and discounts. If you’re an artist or a brand owner that wants to highlight certain design elements, spot UV can emphasize details and bring your art to life. Metallic postcards are great for big events and special occasions because they immediately stand out from the rest of the mail, while silk and velvet postcards convey elegance and class.
With the right design and material, your postcards can be something customers want to keep. If you want to create postcards that stand out and get results, here are more tips to help you get started.
Let Your Postcards Shine Brighter
- Spot UV postcards allow you to highlight important details you want to communicate to your recipients.
- Raised spot UV postcards feature a high-gloss finish that adds more shine and gives a tactile feel. This makes your postcards more visually interesting among a sea of mail.
- Metallic postcards glam up your marketing and set the tone for your brand or organization.
- Silk postcards take your message to the next level. The petal soft texture adds elegance to traditional correspondence.
- Velvet postcards give a royal, luxurious feel to your message and brand. Adding a touch of class has never been more quick and effective.
Start printing postcards today. Whether you need help with your design, have questions about the upload process, or any other questions, feel free to call us anytime for your postcard printing needs.
Postcard Printing FAQsCan I print on both sides?
Yes. You can choose to print in full color on both sides of your postcard or full color on the front and black and white printing on the back.
How do I create a postcard with a writable surface?
Ordering uncoated cardstock is the best choice if you wish to write on both sides of your postcard. You can also choose matte or glossy front with uncoated back cardstocks.
What is the difference between silk postcards and velvet postcards?
The difference is very subtle between the two postcard coatings. Both have a muted, matte effect that adds an elegant touch to postcard designs, but velvet coating is slightly thicker than silk coating. Silk coating has a smoother texture, while velvet has a heavier textured feel that feels more luxurious. If you want an extra premium feel, we recommend choosing velvet postcards.
What is the fastest printing time for my postcards?
PrintRunner can have your postcards printed and ready for shipping as early as the next business day. However, the shipping method you choose will be added to the total duration of the delivery. You can call us anytime or use PrintRunner’s order calculator to help you check the estimated arrival date.
Can I order envelopes with my postcards?
No. As of now, postcards do not come with envelopes.
What additional features can I include with my postcard order?
You can choose to have rounded corners for the edges of your postcards.
What sizes do you offer for direct mail postcards?
Our Direct Mailing Service is available for postcard sizes from 4” x 6” to 6” x 11.” Learn more about PrintRunner’s direct mailing service.
What are the different types of cardstocks?
The main differences between cardstocks are their thickness and coating.
The thinnest option for postcards is 13 pt. recycled cardstock.
- Made from 100% recycled paper
- Flexible, lightweight, and durable
14 pt. cardstock is a popular option for postcards, especially for those who need to print and distribute a large amount.
- Slightly thicker than 13 pt. recycled cardstock
- Sturdy yet flexible
For special events, the heavier 16 pt. cardstock adds a premium feel.
- Slightly thicker than 14 pt. cardstock
- Substantial weight protects from folds and creases
If you plan to mail your postcards to multiple locations, we recommend the 16 pt. cardstock because its thickness can withstand more mishandling.
How does direct mail work?
We can easily print your postcards and deliver them straight to your customers or target list with our Direct Mailing Services. Get your cards printed and mailed as quickly as 3 business days when you expedite shipping. With a minimum order of only 500 postcards, you can take advantage of PrintRunner’s direct mailing and save yourself time and money.
What is the minimum number of postcards that I can order?
The minimum order depends on the type of postcard you would like to print. Standard and silk postcards, for example, have a minimum order of only 25 pieces, while some specialty types like velvet and metallic postcards require a minimum of 500 pieces.
Do you have pre-made templates I can use?
We offer layout templates according to size specifications so it will be easier for you to design your layout.
They are located in the templates tab next to the postcard specs tab. Choose the postcard size you would to print on and download the file type you need including: JPEG, Illustrator, PDF, Photoshop, Publisher, and Corel Draw.
Will you send me a proof before printing?
Yes, we send you a PDF proof file before sending your postcards to print. This file simulates how your postcards will look like after they are finished printing. Proofing allows you to preview your design and check that it will print correctly or if it needs to be revised.
Browse by Category