What is the difference between rolled, cut-to-size, and sheet stickers? Which one should I choose?
Here’s what you need to know about rolled, cut-to-size, and sheet stickers.
Cut-to-size stickers are shipped in stacks and separated individually. These are perfect for promotions because they are easy to hand out or include inside your product’s packaging.
Roll Stickers are spun around a cardboard spool. This type is the most customizable, with die-cut options and more sticker materials like textured paper and polypropylene adhesive. Roll stickers are great if you’re ordering larger quantities. Also, they are easier to peel off than cut-to-size stickers.
Sticker sheets are aligned and printed on letter-sized adhesive paper, allowing you to easily peel off individual stickers. They are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and materials. If you are only ordering a small number of product labels, sticker sheets are the best option.
Browse Our Most Popular Stickers
- Durable gloss and matte coating
- Bend and peel backing
- Available in custom size and shape
Die Cut Stickers
- Custom shape stickers
- Variety of material available
- On a roll for easy application
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and roll
- Order up to 100,000 stickers at once
- Ready to deliver on the next business day
- A range of sticker sizes available
- Multiple stickers on an single sheet
- Create a variety of images on each sheet
- Heavy-duty white vinyl can take on any wear and tear
- Various popular shapes and sizes available
- Individual cut-to-size and rolled stickers peel off easily
- 8 materials to choose from
- Comes rolled on standard 3" core or cut to size
- Matte or gloss coating available
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and rolls
- Easy to design and apply on any surface
- Ready to ship as soon as the next day
Election Campaign Stickers
- Easy to design, print, distribute, and apply
- Print in custom shapes to draw more attention
- Order today and get them by the next business day