Stickers Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I print Stickers with PrintRunner?
Printing stickers with PrintRunner allows you to fully customize your orders through our state-of-the-art design tool. This tool allows you to preview your stickers before printing it. In addition, we also provide a Free Design Proof that lets you review your sticker order and suggest an improvement on elements such as the logo, sticker design, or other aspects.
We take pride in the quality of our stickers as we use the best paper and print inks. PrintRunner stickers have a strong adhesive that sticks for both home and business applications.
How much does Stickers cost?
Sticker cost starts at $7.18 for 25 pieces per order.
What kind of Sticker should I get?
Stickers Based On Shape
- Oval Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Die-cut Stickers
Stickers for Business
- Promotional Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Sticker Sheets
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
Special Purpose Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Logo Stickers
- Vinyl Stickers
- Clear Stickers
How many stickers should I order?
The number of stickers you need depends on why you are printing the stickers. You can print stickers as few as 25 pieces up to 50,000 items.
What type of Paper Materials are available for Cut-to-Size Stickers?
We print stickers in 4 different paper materials that last.
- White Paper Sticker – Gloss self-adhesive sticker paper with a shiny finish. Not waterproof. Can be written on with a permanent ink marker or ballpoint pen.
- White Paper Sticker – Matte self-adhesive sticker paper with a muted finish. Not waterproof. Can be written on with a permanent ink marker or ballpoint pen.
- White Paper Sticker – High gloss self-adhesive sticker paper with a mirror gloss finish that is also UV-resistant. Not waterproof. Not recommended for writing.
- White Vinyl Sticker – High gloss self-adhesive waterproof vinyl. UV-resistant and great for indoor/outdoor use. Not recommended for writing.
I don’t like where I place my stickers, how can I remove them?
Removing stickers and residue depends on the type of sticker and surface it’s applied to. Here’s one method you can try:
- Using a hairdryer or a similar tool, apply heat to the sticker for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Peel the sticker off from one corner. Use a blade if needed, being careful not to scratch the surface.
- For surfaces that cannot withstand heat, use an adhesive remover spray. This also helps remove any sticker residue.
Are there Free Sticker design templates available?
When can I get my stickers?
I want to order stickers now, How can I print online?
Follow the steps to print stickers with PrintRunner:
- Select the type of sticker you need.
- Use the product calculator to choose the specifications of your custom stickers. Choose a sticker format (cut-to-size, roll, or sheet), shape, type of paper, and quantity.
- Upload your own sticker design or create your own design with our design tool.
- Submit your sticker design for FREE Proofing.
- Select checkout to complete your order.
Can I write on my stickers?
Estate adhesive paper
- Writable surface when no additional coating is applied
- A popular choice for wine and bottle labels
- Has a subtle, natural texture
Uncoated white sticker paper
- Easy to write on using any pen or pencil
- Ideal for mailing labels and envelope seals
- Not waterproof
Gloss and matte white paper stickers
- Writable with a permanent marker or ballpoint pen
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Not waterproof
What is the difference between rolled, cut-to-size, and sheet stickers? Which one should I choose?
Cut-to-size stickers are shipped in stacks and separated individually. These are perfect for promotions because they are easy to hand out or include inside your product’s packaging.
Roll Labels are spun around a cardboard spool. This type is the most customizable, with die-cut options and more sticker materials like textured paper and polypropylene adhesive. Roll stickers are great if you’re ordering larger quantities. Also, they are easier to peel off than cut-to-size stickers.
Sticker sheets are aligned and printed on letter-sized adhesive paper, allowing you to easily peel off individual stickers. They are available in a variety of sizes, shapes, and materials. If you are only ordering a small number of product labels, sticker sheets are the best option.
Do you offer stickers other than white?
We also offer silver BOPP. It provides the same excellent durability and moisture-resistance that clear BOPP provides, but with a shiny chrome finish.
You can also choose cream-colored adhesive paper. These stickers are uncoated with a subtle texture. They are popular for wine and beverage labels.
Order your custom stickers from PrintRunner. We have a wide variety of materials, sizes, and finishes for you to customize according to your needs and budget.
Can I print stickers in different custom shapes?
What is the most durable option for stickers?
Another option is BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) a material that is oil and water-resistant. Stickers printed on BOPP work great for products exposed to moisture and refrigeration.
Wherever you plan to use your stickers, we offer plenty of customization options for you to print the best sticker that suits your needs.