What is the most durable option for stickers?
White vinyl is our thickest and most durable material for stickers. This is the best option for outdoor use because it is UV-resistant and weather-proof.
Another option is BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) a material that is oil and water-resistant. Stickers printed on BOPP work great for products exposed to moisture and refrigeration.
Wherever you plan to use your stickers, we offer plenty of customization options for you to print the best sticker that suits your needs.
Browse Our Most Popular Stickers
- Durable gloss and matte coating
- Bend and peel backing
- Available in custom size and shape
Die Cut Stickers
- Custom shape stickers
- Variety of material available
- On a roll for easy application
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and roll
- Order up to 100,000 stickers at once
- Ready to deliver on the next business day
- A range of sticker sizes available
- Multiple stickers on an single sheet
- Create a variety of images on each sheet
- Heavy-duty white vinyl can take on any wear and tear
- Various popular shapes and sizes available
- Individual cut-to-size and rolled stickers peel off easily
- 8 materials to choose from
- Comes rolled on standard 3" core or cut to size
- Matte or gloss coating available
- Custom shapes for cut-to-size and rolls
- Easy to design and apply on any surface
- Ready to ship as soon as the next day
Election Campaign Stickers
- Easy to design, print, distribute, and apply
- Print in custom shapes to draw more attention
- Order today and get them by the next business day