Business Flyer Printing to Keep Customers Focused
Marketing your business is a continuous process. You need to constantly reach out to your target customers with promos, deals, discounts, and a product launch to remind them of your brand. This is normally done with flyer handouts that introduce your business to people on the street. But business flyer printing lets you focus on specific aspects of your brand, whether it’s to inform them of new services or to create buzz around sales or events.
How to Create Flyers for Your Business
Choose the right size. Before you start printing or using one of our flyer templates, it’s important to plan for the right size. Our five sizes fulfill every marketing and promotional need:
Select the best fold for delivery and distribution.
- 4" x 6" is our most popular choice among the smaller sizes. It has the same length and width as a mailable postcard.
- 4.25" x 5.5" is another standard option with the same dimensions as a small notepad.
- 5.5" x 8.5" is popular for offering half the dimensions of letter sized paper.
- 8.5" x 11" is the most popular standard size, providing enough space for a large image or graphic heavy announcement.
- 11" x 17" provides an alternative for those who need more space or need to fold their flyers for storage.
Should you need to set aside your flyers before a big event, we offer six folding options for easy transport and storage. These folds are also useful for flyers to be inserted in a folder or envelope.Prepare your file for printing.
Upload a ready-made design or use our online flyer maker to begin your business flyers printing process. We also offer several business flyer templates to help get you started.
How to Use Flyers for Your Event Marketing
How to Promote Your Next Community Event with Effective Flyer Design
5 Tips to Optimize Response Rates from Your Flyers
Does ‘Ready to Ship In’ indicate how long it will take to delivery my order?
Feel free to choose when your order will be ready from our ‘’Ready to Ship In’ options in our online calculator. We guarantee that your file will be press-ready on the first day for your approval. The day that follows will be used to ship the order to your address.
Note: We offer free shipping on most orders.
What are the best uses/applications for each available paper & cardstock?
The 80 lb. paper stock is easy to hand out at events such as trade shows and conventions. If you want to put the flyers on display on your counter, the 100 lb. paper stock can make a good impression from afar. The 10 pt. cardstock is recommended for those that need to easily handout a flyer but require a more substantial weight.
Which is the most durable material?
Our 10 pt. cardstock is thicker and more rigid than all the paper stock options. It is bendable and foldable, but more tear and wear resistant than paper. Those that prefer the lightweight feel of paper without sacrificing durability should choose the 100 lb. paper.
When should I use the folding options for my business flyer?
Your preferred folding option will depend on how you plan to store and transport your flyers. Each option provides a different number of folds and can affect the flyer’s appearance and mailing requirements when seen flat or unfolded.
Print Your Design on Durable Material
Our seven paper and coating options help bring out your design’s distinct elements. Each option compels customers to read and keep your flyers.
70 lb. Uncoated Paper
- Has the same weight and feel as standard copy paper
- Surface can be written on with a ballpoint pen or marker
- Recommended for flyers handed out to large crowds
80 lb. Glossy Paper
- As thick as magazine paper
- Glossy finish adds shine to your design
- Suitable for announcements and promoting discount deals
100 lb. Glossy Paper
- Thickest paper (non-cardstock) option, similar to the inside pages of art books
- Gloss coating complements the substantial paper weight
- Can be displayed at cash registers or distributed as reference materials for customers to read at home
100 lb. Matte Paper
- Has the same thickness as 100 lb. glossy paper
- Matte coating adds a sophisticated touch to your design
- Its luxurious look suits high-end brands launching a new product line
- Surface can be written on using oil-based ink and permanent ink markers
100 lb. High Gloss UV Paper
- Has the same thickness as 100 lb. glossy paper
- Gives off a reflective finish that’s more vibrant than gloss coating
- Abrasion resistant feature and UV protection makes it perfect for outdoor events and trade shows
10 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- A light cardstock with the same thickness as greeting cards
- Easy to fold; wear and tear resistant
- Colors appear more vibrant with its glossy finish
- Stands out on display at a waiting room or on a checkout counter
10 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Provides a readable, smooth surface
- Colors appear subdued and elegant
- Ideal for flyers that list down product or service features
- Surface can be written on with a pen or marker