Hand out flyers that will captivate and sustain your customer’s attention.
- Use flyers to announce store openings and product launches
- Durable and lightweight paper and cardstock options
- Three coating options that complement your flyer design
Business Flyer Printing to Keep Customers Focused
Marketing your business is a continuous process. You need to constantly reach out to your target customers with promos, deals, discounts, and a product launch to remind them of your brand. This is normally done with flyer handouts that introduce your business to people on the street. But business flyer printing lets you focus on specific aspects of your brand, whether it’s to inform them of new services or to create buzz around sales or events.
How to Create Flyers for Your Business
Choose the right size. Before you start printing or using one of our flyer templates, it’s important to plan for the right size. Our five sizes fulfill every marketing and promotional need:
- 4" x 6" is our most popular choice among the smaller sizes. It has the same length and width as a mailable postcard.
- 4.25" x 5.5" is another standard option with the same dimensions as a small notepad.
- 5.5" x 8.5" is popular for offering half the dimensions of letter sized paper.
- 8.5" x 11" is the most popular standard size, providing enough space for a large image or graphic heavy announcement.
- 11" x 17" provides an alternative for those who need more space or need to fold their flyers for storage.
Prepare your file for printing. Upload a ready-made design or use our online flyer maker to begin your business flyers printing process. We also offer several business flyer templates to help get you started.
Question and Answer
Does ‘Ready to Ship In’ indicate how long it will take to delivery my order?
Feel free to choose when your order will be ready from our ’Ready to Ship In’ options in our online calculator. We guarantee that your file will be press-ready on the first day for your approval. The day that follows will be used to ship the order to your address.
Note: We offer free shipping on most orders.
What are the best uses/applications for each available paper & cardstock?
The 80 lb. paper stock is easy to hand out at events such as trade shows and conventions. If you want to put the flyers on display on your counter, the 100 lb. paper stock can make a good impression from afar. The 10 pt. cardstock is recommended for those that need to easily handout a flyer but require a more substantial weight.
Which is the most durable material?
Our 10 pt. cardstock is thicker and more rigid than all the paper stock options. It is bendable and foldable, but more tear and wear resistant than paper. Those that prefer the lightweight feel of paper without sacrificing durability should choose the 100 lb. paper.
When should I use the folding options for my business flyer?
Your preferred folding option will depend on how you plan to store and transport your flyers. Each option provides a different number of folds and can affect the flyer’s appearance and mailing requirements when seen flat or unfolded.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.