- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Discount Labels New!
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Kiss Cut Labels New!
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels New!
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Campaign Stickers
- Clear Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Die Cut Stickers
- Kiss Cut Stickers New!
- Logo Stickers
- Oval Stickers
- Metallic Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Promotional Stickers
- Sticker Sheets New!
- Vinyl Stickers
- Wall Stickers New!
- Water Bottle Stickers New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bubble Mailers
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Floor Graphics
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Poly Mailers
- Poly Packing Tape
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rigid Mailers
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Flyer Printing
- Custom sizes, folds & paper stocks
- Print as fast as 1 business day
- Free shipping for qualified orders
- Choose from seven fold options
- Glossy, matte, or uncoated
- Print as many as 100,000 flyers
- Available in five shapes
- Premium matte and glossy laminates
- Stand out with rounded flyers
- Full range of metallic colors
- Add spot UV for more shine
- Elegantly promote your event
See Your Business Soar With Custom Flyers
Print professionally designed flyers in as fast as one business day with PrintRunner. Our custom flyers are great for promoting your business, launching new products, and announcing upcoming events. No matter what industry you’re in, our flyers can help you reach more potential customers. We provide various shapes, paper stocks, and other customization options that are suitable for every business need.
Below are the types of flyers that we offer:
- Business flyers. Advertise new products, limited offers and discounts, and updates your customers should know about.
- Die-cut flyers. With unique shapes like semicircles and accents like rounded corners, you’re sure to come up with promotions that stand out.
- Club flyers. Let the whole town know where the party is. Sizes are customizable so your flyers can be as big as you need them to be.
- Metallic flyers. Dazzle and delight with metallic printing. No one will be able to take their eyes off your flyers when you hand them out.
- Silk flyers. Get a luxurious, smooth coating that adds elegance to your flyers.
Quality and Sturdy Paper OptionsWe have over a dozen paper sizes for you to choose from, as well as sturdy paper and cardstock materials that will leave a lasting impression to the public. See our full list below:
- 70 lb. paper is twice as thick than copy paper. It comes with a smooth, uncoated, and writable surface.
- 80 lb. paper comes with a smooth, glossy coating that protects flyers from being smudged with fingerprints. It has the same thickness and quality as magazine paper.
- 100 lb. paper is the thickest paper option with a premium feel that we offer. For flyers printed on paper stock, we recommend the 100 lb. paper variant. You can choose matte or glossy coating to protect your flyers from scuffs and scratches.
- 10 pt. cardstock is a durable and lightweight cardstock. Its thickness is comparable to paperback book covers. Available in gloss and matte coating.
- 13 pt. matte recycled cardstock is made of 100% premium, non-reflective, recycled paper and has a writable surface.
- 14 pt. cardstock is a popular option for flyers and our bestselling cardstock. You can leave it uncoated, or you can add matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating for protection.
- 16 pt. cardstock is our thickest cardstock option for flyer printing. Its substantial weight helps protect from folds and creases. Available in gloss and matte coating.
Multiple Fold Options to Choose FromIn addition to our durable paper stock materials, we have seven folding options that will help you share information in an organized manner:
- Half-fold – this folding option has two panels or two equal halves.
- Trifold – a classic folding option and the most popular at PrintRunner. For this type of fold, the paper is folded twice to create three equal panels on each side.
- Z-fold – this follows a Z shape as the name indicates and has three printed panels on each side.
- Gate fold – this fold creates two symmetrical folds that open up to reveal a larger center panel.
- French fold – the paper is folded in half horizontally and then folded again vertically to form four equally sized panels.
- Accordion fold (4 panels) – this folding option forms a zigzag pattern and has four alternating panels on each side.
- Double parallel fold – this fold option makes four panels by folding the paper in half and then in half again, parallel to the first fold.
Choose PrintRunner for all your flyer printing needs. We’ll do our best to take your creative ideas to the next level. Order today! We offer free shipping for qualified orders.
Frequently Asked Questions on Booklet Printing
Do you have folding options for flyers?
Yes, we do. You can choose from seven different flyer folding options including trifold, half-fold, and z-fold. You can specify your type of fold using the order calculator found in the product page.
What is the most popular size for flyers?
PrintRunner offers more than a dozen sizes for flyers. Here are the two most popular sizes:
4” x 6” is ideal for mailing because of its compact size. It’s as big as the standard mailable postcard.
8.5” x 11” is a popular choice because it offers more room for text and graphics. It’s the same size as letter paper.
How can I print my own design? What file formats do you accept?
If you already have a flyer design that’s ready for printing, you can simply upload it to the website. Click “Upload My Artwork” and select “Continue” in the product calculator. The browser will direct to a new page where you can upload your design from your computer, Dropbox, or from a recent file folder. Note that we only accept PDF, JPG, JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, Publisher, DOCX, DOC, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, and CSV files.
After uploading your artwork, select a proofing option and click “Continue” to proceed to checkout.
How do I make a flyer online?
If you don’t have a design yet, you can follow these simple steps to use PrintRunner’s Online Designer.
1. Choose your type of flyer from the category page.
2. Use the order calculator under “Get Started Here” to indicate your preferred flyer size, quantity, material, and paper fold.
3. Select “Design Your File Online” and click “Start Designing”.
4. You will be redirected to PrintRunner’s Online Designer.
5. You can now start designing your custom flyers. Use the tool bar to upload and search for images, create shapes, add text, and switch up colors to execute your design.
6. If you are satisfied with your design, click “Save As” and name your file. You can then proceed with the rest of the order process.
Do you have a print template I could use?
Yes. PrintRunner makes flyer printing easier with our downloadable print templates. Just click on the Templates tab on your chosen flyer’s product page. You can set up your print file with the correct guidelines using PDF and JPG files, or Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher formats.
What flyer material is writable?
Our 14 pt. uncoated cardstock has excellent writability. If your flyers have matte or glossy coating, we recommend using a permanent marker to write on them.
Can I print my design on both sides?
Yes, you can. Make sure to choose the printing side you prefer in the product calculator before proceeding to checkout.
Do you offer sample kits?
Yes, we do. You can fill out this form to get a free sample kit from us.
Can I get a proofing file before printing the flyers?
Yes. After uploading your design, select “I need a proof” in the Proofing Options and we’ll create a PDF proof for you to review.
What is the minimum and maximum quantity that I can order?
The minimum and maximum quantities depend on the type of flyer you want to order. You may check them out in the list below:
Business flyers – minimum of 25 pieces, maximum of 100,000 pieces
Die-cut flyers – minimum of 250 pieces, maximum of 10,000 pieces
Club flyers – minimum of 100 pieces, maximum of 100,000 pieces
Metallic flyers – minimum of 500 pieces, maximum of 5,000 pieces
Silk flyers – minimum of 25 pieces, maximum of 10,000 pieces
How much will it cost to print flyers?
The total price depends on the type, material, and quantity of your custom flyers. You can check the price per flyer by using the order calculator on the product page.
How long will it take to print my custom flyers?
Our printing turnaround time depends on the kind and quantity of flyers you order. We can have your flyers printed and ready for shipping or to pick up in as fast as 1 business day. To know your printing options, follow these steps:
1. Select the type of flyer you want to order from the category page.
2. Use the order calculator found on the right side of your flyer product page.
3. Select your flyer size, quantity, material, and other order specifications. The last dropdown, “Ready to Ship In”, will indicate the printing turnaround options for your order.