See Your Business Soar With Custom Flyers
Flyers are the solution to promoting your business, new products, and upcoming events. With custom flyers, it’s easy to reach potential customers. They’re so versatile that they can be distributed in busy areas with lots of prospects, used as a leave-behind for door-to-door sales, or even as a supplement for clients requesting more information.
Our wide variety of printing options can help you create custom flyers that suit any type of industry.
- Business flyers. Advertise new products, limited offers and discounts, and anything else that your customers should know.
- Die-cut flyers. With unique shapes like half circles and rounded corners, you’re sure to come up with promotions that stand out.
- Club card flyers. Let the whole town know where the party is. Sizes are customizable so your flyers can be as big as you need them to be.
- Metallic flyers. Dazzle and delight with metallic printing. No one will be able to take their eyes off your flyers when you hand them out.
- Silk flyers. Get a luxurious, smooth coating that adds elegance to your flyers.
You only get a few chances to capture the attention of your target market.
PrintRunner can help you get the job done with quality and affordable flyer printing. Present your business in the best way with our sturdy paper and cardstock materials.
- 70 lb. paper is two times thicker than copy paper. It comes with a smooth, uncoated, and writable surface.
- 80 lb. paper comes with a smooth, glossy coating that protects flyers from fingerprints. It has the same thickness and quality as magazine paper.
- 100 lb. paper is the thickest paper option with a premium feel. For flyers printed on paper stock, we recommended 100 lb. paper. You can choose matte or glossy coating to protect your flyers from scuffs and scratches.
- 10 pt. cardstock is a durable and lightweight cardstock. Its thickness is comparable to paperback book covers. Available in gloss and matte coating.
- 13 pt. matte recycled cardstock is 100% premium, non-reflective, recycled paper with a writable surface.
- 14 pt. cardstock is a popular option for flyers and our recommended choice for cardstock. You can leave it uncoated, or add matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating for protection.
- 16 pt. cardstock is our thickest cardstock option for flyer printing. Its substantial weight helps protect from folds and creases. Available in gloss and matte coating.
PrintRunner makes flyer printing easier with our downloadable flyer templates. Just click on the Templates tab on your chosen flyer’s product page. You can set up your print file with the correct guidelines using PDF and JPG formats, or Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher formats.
Get free shipping with a minimum order of $39. Print flyers today.
Do you have folding options for flyers?
Yes, we do. You can choose from 7 different flyer folding options including trifold, half-fold, and z-fold. You can specify your type of fold using the order calculator found in the product page.
How long will it take to print my custom flyers?
Our printing turnaround time depends on the kind and quantity of flyers you order. We can have your flyers printed and ready for shipping or to pick up in as fast as 1 business day. To know your printing options, follow these steps:
- Select the type of flyer you want to order from the category page.
- Use the order calculator found on the right side of your flyer product page.
- Select your flyer size, quantity, material, and other order specifications. The last dropdown, “Ready to Ship In”, will indicate the printing turnaround options for your order.
What is the most popular size for flyers?
PrintRunner offers more than a dozen sizes for flyers. Here are the two most popular sizes:
- 4” x 6” is ideal for mailing because of its compact size. It’s as big as the standard mailable postcard.
- 8.5” x 11” is a popular choice because it offers more room for text and graphics. It’s the same size as letter paper.
How do I make a flyer?
If you already have a flyer design ready for printing, you can simply upload it on the website. If you don’t have a design yet, you can follow these simple steps to use PrintRunner’s online design tool.
- Choose your type of flyer from the category page.
- Use the order calculator under “Get Started Here” to indicate your preferred flyer size, quantity, material, and paper fold.
- Select “Design Your File Online” and click “Start Designing”.
- You will be redirected to PrintRunner’s Online Design Tool.
- You can now start designing your custom flyers. Use the tool bar to upload and search for images, create shapes and text, and add colors to your design.
- If you are satisfied with your design, click “Save As” and name your file. You can then proceed with the rest of the order process.
How much will it cost to print flyers?
The price depends on the type, material, and quantity of your custom flyers. For example, our standard (8.5” x 11”) one-sided business flyers on 100 lb. glossy paper starts at 48¢ for 100 pieces. We have plenty of options to make flyers cost effective for your business and budget. You can check the price per flyer using the order calculator.