- Custom shapes for cut-to-size & roll
- Print in full color or black & white
- Choose from standard & waterproof materials
Logo Stickers for Brand Recognition
Using logo stickers as promotional tools is a great way to get brand recognition. Stickers are easy to hand out and easy to display since they stick to any surface. You can hand them out as giveaways, stick them to other promotional materials, or put them on your company’s laptops. With a great design, your brand can definitely make a lasting impression with potential customers and business partners.
At PrintRunner, we offer four (4) types of logo stickers: cut-to-size, roll, sheet, and kiss-cut.
- Cut-to-Size stickers are individually cut stickers that are printed on an adhesive paper or vinyl material. You can print as few as 25 and can be ready to ship as fast as the next business day.
- Roll stickers are rolled on a 3” core cylinder, which makes it easy to dispense, especially with the help of a machine. These are printed on white, silver or clear BOPP, vinyl label, premium sticker paper or textured paper. Print as few as 250 or as many as 100,000 depending on your needs.
- Sheet stickers contain different sticker designs in one sheet. If you’re looking for variety and versatility, logo stickers in sheets would be perfect for advertising. Have as many as 30 stickers in one sheet (sized 2.685” x 1” each).
- Kiss-Cut Stickers have a square backing that protects the stickers from wrinkling and tearing. The printable backing lets you print other information that will help customers remember your business.
Print in Any Shape You Want
All sticker formats are available in custom shapes. This option allows you to design your artwork in any shape that fits your brand. Whether it’s a heart or star, custom shapes let you express your brand personality and increase awareness. Roll logo stickers have additional preset shapes that you can use instantly when creating your design. Choose from arch, star, heart and hexagon.
To customize your artwork, choose custom shapes from the Shape dropdown. Then, upload your artwork or design it online in the silhouette that you want.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.