Shop Stickersby Type
Seal the Deal With Custom Stickers
- Best for bulk requirements
- Variety of shape, sizes, and material
- Waterproof materials available
- Single stickers shipped in stacks
- Bend-and-peel paper backing
- Choose between paper or vinyl
- Print multiple stickers on one sheet
- Uniform or custom shapes and sizes
- Variety of sheet sizes available
Leave a Lasting Impression With Custom Stickers
Improve brand impression and name recall with custom stickers. These go-to marketing materials provide a large impact in a small package. Whether you use them to promote your products or spread the word during trade shows and conventions, stickers can make customers experience your brand in a fun way.
This could be the first time for some people to encounter your brand so the initial impression should make an impact. Design your stickers such a way that they would be happy to stick them on their laptops, notebooks, helmets, and other personal items. This can help you engage with your customer base and increase brand visibility.
How to Customize Your Stickers
- Format – Do you want your stickers individually cut, spooled on a roll, or printed on a sheet?
- Shape – We offer traditional sticker shapes such as square, rectangle, oval and circle. Arch, hexagon, heart, and starburst shapes are also available. Want a shape that’s distinctly your own? We have kiss-cutting for that.
- Size – A wide range of standard sizes are available for each sticker. For custom orders, you can order one with maximum dimensions of 17” x 12”.
- Material – For cut-to-size and sheet stickers, you can choose from white paper sticker and white vinyl. For roll stickers, white premium sticker, BOPP, and textured Estate paper are available.
Why Choose PrintRunner
PrintRunner is committed to be the online printing partner you can trust. Whether you need a single banner for an impromptu event or require thousands of custom boxes for your product packaging, PrintRunner is the brand you can rely on. Our state-of-the-art prepress department, fully-equipped facilities, and diverse bindery department enables us to focus on every order from concept to completion.
Can I design my stickers online?
Yes, you can. We have a free and easy-to-use online design tool where you can do basic editing such as adding images and logos, text, colors, and shapes. We also offer professional design services. Contact us at 1-888-296-5760.
What is the best sticker material to use?
This may vary depending on your intended use. If the sticker will be used strictly indoors, you can’t go wrong with white paper sticker. For an outdoor and waterproof option, we recommend our BOPP or white vinyl material. If you need a premium looking sticker, our textured Estate papers are your best bet.
Should I get individually cut stickers or on a roll?
For small orders, we recommend choosing the cut-to-size option. This format comes with a bend-and-peel paper backing that makes applying a cinch. It will be easier to hand out as giveaways, too. For bulk use, stickers spooled on a roll are the best option. You can rapidly apply stickers on hundreds of products using a label dispenser.
Do you offer free sticker samples?
You can request a free sample kit from us. This includes our popular print product samples such as stickers, labels, business cards, and brochures.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we do. Every item you purchase amounting to $69 or more will be eligible for free ground shipping throughout mainland U.S. Additional charges may apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.