- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Discount Labels New!
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Kiss Cut Labels New!
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels New!
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- Band Stickers
- Bulk Stickers
- Bumper Stickers
- Business Stickers
- Campaign Stickers
- Clear Stickers
- Custom Stickers
- Die Cut Stickers
- Kiss Cut Stickers New!
- Logo Stickers
- Oval Stickers
- Metallic Stickers
- Round Stickers
- Roll Stickers
- Promotional Stickers
- Sticker Sheets New!
- Vinyl Stickers
- Wall Stickers New!
- Water Bottle Stickers New!
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bubble Mailers
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Floor Graphics
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Poly Mailers
- Poly Packing Tape
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rigid Mailers
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Engage each customer from the comfort of their homes
- An affordable, efficient, & effective promotional tool
- Durable cardstock options include 13 pt. recycled matte
- Choose from several standard, mailable sizes
- Upload My Artwork
- Design Your File Online
- Buy Now/
- Upload My Artwork
- Design Your File Online
- Buy Now/
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Your Prime Choice for Standard Postcard Printing
Looking for a cost effective but impactful promotional tool for your business? Standard postcard printing is friendly to a small budget but does not sacrifice quality, quantity, and reach. You can deliver several or a large quantity of postcards specific customer addresses or give them away as discount coupons in store to make a big announcement.
We can send out these postcards for you via our direct mail services, letting you target regular customers on your database or potential ones according to a preferred demographic. Apart from their obvious marketing application, standard postcards are versatile enough to showcase brand announcements such as a store launch, personalized birthday discount deals, or the service-specific benefits of a small business.
Which Is the Best Size for My Postcard?
Your postcard’s impact will also depend on its dimensions and how the design utilizes the available space. It’s important to consider how your postcard will be used. Will you be mailing most of your order or will you insert them into bags with every in-store purchase? Here are some of the advantages of our available standard postcard sizes.
- 4" x 6" is small enough to make a straightforward and easy to read announcement. It’s also easy to keep and qualifies as USPS First-Class mail.
- 5" x 7" stands out against the smaller, standard postcards sent as personal mail. Its width allows for the right balance among several images and compelling copy. Perfect for promoting a new business or product line.
- 5.5" x 8.5" has more than enough space for an image-heavy or extremely visual design. Recommended for postcards announcing a sale or special deal available in store or under a limited time period.
- 6" x 9" is the biggest option among the popular postcard sizes. Suitable for postcards with more than three images or the need to relay information in a straightforward, visual manner.
What is the Advantage of Using Direct Mail Services?
Our direct mail postcards service saves you time and lets you do less leg work. Just provide us with your mailing list and the postcards will be dropped right at your customers' doorsteps. For inquiries about direct mail services for postcards, you can call us at 888-296-5760 or use our live chat to talk to our customer service representatives.
You can also opt to have rounded corners on the postcards to give your design a twist and add shrink wrapping to protect your order during shipping or before mailing. Select our free file check option after uploading your file so that the postcard printing is error-free.
Question and Answer
When can I expect to receive my printed postcards?
The printing turnaround times indicate how long it takes to produce your order. Your order can be ready after just 1 or 2 business days. Your order will be shipped to the indicated address the day after the printing turnaround period.
Which is the thickest material available?
The 16 pt. cardstock is our most durable and thickest material available. It has the most substantial weight. It is less prone to bending and folding.
What is the advantage of having rounded corners on your postcard?
Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges and gives your final product a polished look. The postcard is also less likely to snag.
Do you offer direct mailing services?
Yes, we can mail your order straight from our printers to the addresses of your customers. Visit our mailing page to find out more about our fast and affordable direct mailing services.
What is the difference between gloss, high-gloss UV, and matte postcards?
Gloss coating creates a reflective shine and makes designs on the postcards more vivid. Gloss also protects the postcard’s surface from dust and moisture.
High-gloss UV is even shinier, so it adds more saturation to colors. UV coating gives the postcard an added layer of durability with its thickness and abrasion resistance
Matte coating has a soft and subdued effect on your postcard designs. Unlike gloss finishes, matte coating does not reflect any shine and is more suitable for minimalist and elegant designs.
Can I print on both sides of the postcards?
Yes. When you order, be sure to specify that you prefer back-to-back full color printing in the Colors dropdown options. We can also do full color for the front and black and white for the back, or full color for the front and no prints on the back of your postcards.
Which cardstock allows for writability?
We recommend uncoated 14 pt. cardstock if you wish to write on your custom postcards. This is the best surface to easily write on with any pen or pencil. Matte coating is also a writable surface, but for oil-based ballpoint pens and permanent markers.
Gloss and high-gloss UV coated stocks provide limited writability using permanent markers and need sufficient drying time.
Will my artwork get checked for errors before it is printed?
Yes, we can check your design for free to make sure it’s print-ready. When you upload your design on the website, be sure to choose I Want a PDF Proof before you check out. Our prepress team will email you within a few hours with a PDF proof of your design for approval. We will only print your postcards once you have approved the proof.
What Are the Different Materials Available?
You can choose from four durable and flexible paper stocks or cardstock materials. Each offers distinct advantages for promotional postcards, specifically for direct mail delivery.
16 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Stiff stock with a non-reflective coating
- Gives an understated and higher-end look and feel
14 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with reflective coating
- Shows off vibrant colors on both sides
14 pt. High Gloss UV front, Glossy Back Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with a mirror-like coating
- High vibrant effect on the front, reflective finish at the back
- A durable, abrasion resistant surface
- Both sides are not writable
14 pt. High Gloss UV front, Uncoated Back
- Withstands multiple handling, perfect for bulk orders
- The best option for travel postcards
- A vibrant front side for your design; excellent writability at the back
14 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
- The premium option for high end, luxury brands
- An elegant, subdued finish on both sides
- Sturdy stock with excellent writability
14 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Sturdy, durable stock with a subdued, sophisticated non-reflective coating
- Durable enough to withstand mailing
- Best for designs with longer text on one or both sides
13 pt. Matte Recycled Cardstock
- Only matte coated stock made in North America with 100% recycled fiber
- Bleached without the use of chlorine compounds
- Has a non-reflective elegant finish, sharp color reproduction, and unmatched environmental specifications
- Ancient Forest Friendly, Green-e Certified, Acid-Free and Archival
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.