In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut corners and slash budgets. But when it comes to printing, it’s important to minimize costs without minimizing your message. Businesses often choose black and white printing to save money, but color is what helps grabs attention by adding vibrant life to what you’re trying to communicate. Full color or “4-color” printing allows you to showcase full color logos, photographs or other images, but its complex printing process makes it significantly more expensive than black and white printing.
Color copies are a cheaper alternative to color offset or digital printing, and they can be a great way to get tremendous value from your marketing materials—without sacrificing the power of your promotion. Available in several paper sizes and weights, color copies can satisfy a wide range of marketing needs. Some creative ways to use color copies:
• Use as colorful inserts for restaurant menus—showcase weekly specials or holiday meals
• Distribute at places of worship to promote events or ask for donations or volunteer assistance
• Advertise school plays or fundraising events
• Promote real estate properties for sale or rent (great for agents to distribute at Open Houses!)
• Use as tradeshow/convention booth handouts
• Fold and send as self-mailers for family reunions, corporate picnics, high school reunions and more
• Advertise yard sales or rummage sales
• Print and distribute as registration forms for community events, charity fundraisers and more
• Retailers —they make great bag-stuffers or coupons at point-of-sale
Through May 31, Printrunner.com is offering 50% OFF all color copies. This is a tremendous savings on their high quality color copies, available in a variety of paper options and two paper sizes: 8.5 x 11” and 11 x 17”. With Printrunner.com, you can order anytime, day or night—you simply upload your artwork, select quantity and paper size, and your color copies will be delivered in just days. With literally hundreds of uses for color copies, Printrunner.com makes this a value you can’t afford to miss.