The humble business card has become an important branding opportunity in this segmented totally inattentive age. You are telling people who you are and how you wish to be perceived when you hand out your card so you better make sure it is stunning. Your card must represent your persona. It must be the physical representation of who you are and what you want to present to the world.
What should you be looking for in a printer when you need your business card produced?
- Does your printer have the capability to die-cut your cards into different shapes?
- Does your printer have access to different paper?
- Can you printer match the colors you want exactly and imbue those colors into your card so they do not smear or fade?
- Can your printer do embossing or deliver crisp photographic images on your customized stock?
- Finally you need to ensure your printer has the ability to produce your cards in a timely fashion and deliver them?
You want your business card to be the embodiment of your brand. The card should evoke the benefit of working with you and your product or service. Don’t leave your choice of printer to chance. Make sure they have the experience and equipment to turn your vision into a brilliant reality. Try PrintRunner.com with their FREE shipping promotion for the month of April.