- Roll & cut-to-size stickers
- 3 paper stocks available for cut-to-size
- Matte or gloss coating
- Free File Check
Custom Business Stickers for Any Industry
Stickers are one of the most versatile printed tools you can use for your business. Whether it’s for branding, promotions, or product packaging, business stickers are still popular even in today’s digital age.
Business sticker printing is not just affordable, it’s also a cost-effective way to advertise. Because stickers are easy to hand out and stick on any flat surface, they make an effective brand recognition tool. Here are more common uses for stickers:
Brand labeling. Give your products the attention they deserve. At PrintRunner, you can choose from different materials and finishes to suit your merchandise. We offer refrigerator-safe and waterproof stickers, weatherproof vinyl, and a variety of indoor sticker paper to choose from.
Giveaways. Use business stickers as freebies with customer purchases or just give them away at events. People enjoy free stickers and will gladly use them if it shows a quirky design or message they can relate to.
Day-to-day operations. From event invites, business presentations, to asset management, businesses always have a reason to benefit from sticker printing.
Business cards. Get creative and introduce yourself with stickers. Instead of the usual card information, try printing your brand hashtag and include your social media handles.
rint business stickers today. Order from PrintRunner and we get your stickers ready in just 1 business day. Complete your order before 5 p.m. PT from Monday to Friday, and we’ll have it ready for pick up or shipping by 6 p.m. PT the next business day.
Enjoy free shipping on qualified orders.
Custom Business Sticker Printing Tips
At PrintRunner, you can print business stickers in a wide range of types and materials to suit your need. Here are some design and printing tips to help you customize your stickers.
Know your sticker format. We offer three (3) types of stickers: cut-to-size, roll, and sheets. They’re different not just in application but also in sticker materials.
- Cut-to-size business stickers are individually cut to make them easy to hand out during networking events. These are printed on our popular indoor sticker paper and waterproof vinyl sticker.
- Roll stickers are printed on a roll that makes them easy to apply especially with the help of a roll dispenser. These are printed on sticker paper, biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP), white vinyl, and textured paper.
- Sticker sheets let you print the same design or a variety on each sheet. We cut through the sticker and not through the backing, so you can peel the stickers individually from the sheet. These are printed on white paper sticker, which is suitable for indoor use.
- Gloss creates a reflective shine and makes colors look more vivid. If your sticker is all about images and graphic detail, go for gloss coating.
- Matte has a soft, muted effect on your design. It does not reflect the light, which makes it suitable for text-heavy designs or elegant, minimalist brands.
Shop business stickers today.
How many business stickers can I order?
You can order as few as 25 stickers or as much as 50,000 pieces. Just select your preferred size, quantity, and material and you’ll see the estimated cost of your order at the bottom of the calculator.
How much does it cost to print stickers?
500 pieces of 2” x 2” stickers printed in glossy sticker paper costs only 5¢ per piece. If you order 1,000 pieces, the price lowers to 3¢. With vinyl sticker material, the price changes to 7¢ each. The more stickers you order, the lower the cost per unit, but the price also depends on your sticker size, quantity, and material. You can use the order calculator to give you an estimated price after you have selected your product specifications.
Can I make stickers with custom shapes?
Yes, you can upload any design and we’ll trim the sides of your sticker according to its shape. This option is available for our roll sticker format. Select this option in the order calculator, then choose the Custom option under the Shape dropdown.
How many business stickers will fit on a sheet?
This depends on the sticker size you choose. The bigger the size, the less stickers there are per sheet. Our largest size is 5” x 4” and fits 4 stickers, and our smallest size 2.685" x 1” prints 30 pieces per sheet.
Do you offer sticker templates?
Yes, we offer blank guideline templates that you can use with your preferred design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Publisher. You can find them below the order calculator in the Templates tab. Just choose and download your preferred label size from the list.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.