Make Your Brand Sparkle and Shine With Metallic Bottle Neck Hang Tags
Get the attention your products deserve with metallic bottle neck hang tag printing. Slip these gleaming custom hang tags over your long neck bottles to highlight your brand, new promo or special message. Use them to add a personal touch to your wine giveaways at weddings and other classy events.
Brilliant Reasons to Go Metallic
If you are still undecided, here are some more bright reasons why you should definitely print metallic bottle neck hang tags:
- Durable stock. 16 pt. cardstock is used for printing metallic hang tags. This thick stock is not flimsy, so it lasts longer.
- Multitude of colors. You can print metallic in any color you want, even gradients.
- Scoring. Hang tags are already scored when you receive them. Just fold them to fit over the bottle’s neck and you’re all set.
- Spot UV. This high gloss finish sparkles when light hits it. Add design accents in this finish to make your metallic bottle neck hang tags shine brighter.
Start creating your metallic bottle neck hang tags today. Upload your ready artwork to our site or download our free templates. Get our free proof so we can check your files for issues before going into production.
What Kind of Paper Is Used to Print Metallic Bottle Neck Hang Tags?
All metallic custom hang tags are printed on 16 pt. cardstock.
16 pt. Cardstock
- Super thick and sturdy, not flimsy
- Can take on wear and tear from being handled from one person to another
Guidelines for setting up your print file:
- For ideal text outcome, use san serif fonts 12 pt. or larger.
- The metallic mask and CMYK print file should align properly.
- Avoid using dark colors. The metallic effect shows up more with lighter colors.
- The metallic foil should be a separate layer on your file (download our free file setup template for more information).
- Use at least 15%K in the white area if you would like to create high quality plain silver foil.
If you need help setting up your file, call Customer Service at 888-296-5760 and ask about our Design Services.
High Gloss UV Coating is applied to selected areas. It draws attention and provides visual interest to your prints. If your artwork has both Spot UV and Foil, please leave a 1/16" gap in between. They cannot overlap.