An Edge Over the Competition: Painted Edge Business Card Printing
Set yourself apart from ho-hum business cards with painted edge business cards. A colorful painted edge card will add more character and interest to an otherwise bland piece of paper. This eye-catcher will definitely be a hit among design and creative businesses, artists, photographers, or any small business who want to stand out and impress.
What Makes Colored Edge Card Printing Special?
Each painted edge card features an extra-thick stock to show off your colors.
Our 32 pt. uncoated cardstocks:
- are twice as thick as standard business cards
- display the colored edge well
- feel high end and solid
- come in an uncoated finish that has a tactile, rustic feel
- can withstand more handling abuse
Edge printing business cards come in three popular sizes: 2" x 3.5", 2.125" x 3.375",
and 2.5" x 2.5"
What Colors Are Available?
Shiny, sleek metallics or bold, vibrant solid colors. What to pick? With this handy guide, picking the right edge color for your business card doesn’t have to be stressful:
- Choose solid colors to represent your brand or company
- Explore complementary colors for your painted edge to highlight your card design
- Blue, Brown, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Turquoise, or Yellow edge card
- Ideal for modern, sleek, or sophisticated designs
- Metallic edges catches the light and shines bright
- Available in Metallic Blue, Metallic Gold, Metallic Green, Metallic Hot Pink, Metallic Orange, Metallic , Purple, and Metallic Yellow
Tip: Go with a white, unpainted edge for a sleek, minimalistic, and ultra-luxe feel.
How Can Painted Edge Business Card Printing Help My Bottomline?
- Strengthen Your Brand. Use your company color on the painted edge to highlight your brand and for easy recognition.
- Get Creative. Show the fun and imaginative side of you or your business with edge-painted business cards.
- Be Seen First. A painted edge card will be easily seen compared to a white one. It also helps draw attention to your stack of cards, increasing the chances of being picked up and read.
Upload a ready artwork on our online calculator or download our free templates to get you started on your painted edge business card printing journey. Read these handy tips on business card design inspirations and how you can make the most out of your painted edge business card printing.
What do you mean by “turnaround time”?
This is the number of days needed for us to produce your print order. Holidays, weekends, and shipping time are not included in this estimate.
Do you offer front and back printing on painted edge business cards?
Yes. Your design can be printed on the front or both sides. Choose both sides printing to maximize your business card space.
Can I have different colors for each edge of the business card?
While we do have a wide variety of colors to choose from, we only offer one color per card design for all the sides of painted edge business cards.
What Material Do You Use?
Painted edge business cards are printed on 32 pt. Uncoated Cardstock.
32 pt. Cardstock
- Twice as thick as standard business card stock
- Uncoated finish has a tactile feel
- Incredibly tough and sturdy
- Will withstand being handed over from one person to another