Food Delivery Stickers
Seal and brand your restaurant orders safely.
- Comes in durable UV-resistant and waterproof materials
- Choose the best shape for your logo or brand
- Four formats to match quantities and sticker placement
- Best suited for labeling large quantities
- Print in rectangle, square, circle, or oval
- Custom shapes or sizes also available
- Save more with large quantity orders
- Comes in protective gloss, matte, or high gloss
- Four formats: cut-to-size, rolls, sheets, or kiss cut
- Find the perfect shape to match your brand
- Protective coatings that last a long haul
- Ready to ship the next day for rush orders
Start Designing Your Food Delivery Stickers
Discover the best design for your food packaging or a much-needed brand update.
Keep Customer Orders Intact with Durable Food Delivery Stickers
Assure customers their orders are served fresh and sealed safely with creative custom delivery stickers. You'll find the exact format, material, and shape to match your brand, box, delivery bag, or container. Whether you're going for a few pieces, bulk quantities, a standard shape, or custom sizes, PrintRunner offers several options you can mix and match.
Sturdy and Protective Materials That Last
Waterproof vinyl protects your design in the kitchen, on the road, and until the order rests on the customer's dining table. Customers will be impressed with your meticulous reliable service once they open the paper bag or box that contains their food cravings.
Sending out drinks or products that can be stored in the fridge? Our BOPP sticker option keeps your branding intact against oil and water. Their transparent look also makes them perfect for plastic and glass containers. If you need a colored finish, silver metallic BOPP is also available.
Need to mark or update the delivery stickers before dispatch? Design on a white paper sticker that comes in protective gloss, matte, or high gloss which are UV-resistant for extended outdoor exposure. Plus, the matte and gloss coatings protect the design and keep the surface writable for noting down customer details.
Custom Sizes and Standard Shapes for Every Business
Order in standard shapes such as circle, oval, rectangle, and square If you require a more specific shape, you can find hexagon, heart, starburst, and custom shapes listed in the food service sticker options. For the custom option, you can indicate specific dimensions you require and we will design and cut it to precision.
Formats for Any Kind of Sticker Application
Choose from four formats to match how you’ll be applying and printing the sticker designs:
- Cut-to-Size or single stickers are typically applied by hand. They are best ordered in the minimum quantity of 25 up to 100.
- Rolls are usually bulk orders of at least 250 pieces. One roll can fit in a label dispenser for faster application on hundreds to thousands of containers or packages.
- Sticker sheets contain the same or different designs on one sheet. Like cut-to-size, they are applied manually by hand and are recommended for similarly themed stickers applied together.
- Kiss-Cut stickers come in single pieces with a bigger backing sheet. They are also applied by hand and are recommended if you need to protect the edges of the food delivery sticker.
Food Delivery Stickers FAQs
The white paper sticker in gloss and matte are both writable with a permanent ink marker or ballpoint pen.
Yes, you can order up to thousands of stickers. You can also avail quantity discounts as the unit price is cheaper with a larger order.?
You need to buy at least 25 food service stickers in a single order. The maximum number depends on the sticker format: up to 5,000 for cut-to-size, kiss-cut, and sheet, and up to 100,000 for rolls.
The turnaround time depends on the food delivery sticker type. Production of bulk and vinyl stickers need 3 business days, while logo and custom stickers can be produced by the next business day. Note that the turnaround time or “Ready to Ship In” options are the number of days before it’s ready for shipping or pickup. Please note as well that that for any turnaround option, you must complete an order by 5 p.m.