Roll Jar Labels
- Choose from square, rectangle, circle/round and oval shapes
- Variety of materials available
- Comes rolled on standard 3" core
- For individually cut labels, see Cut-to-Size Labels
Sticks on any surface
Roll & Cut-to-Size
Bend and Peel Backing
Custom Roll Jar Label Printing For Your ProductsAdd an extra special touch to your bottled and canned products with roll jar labels. Attract customers by creating a stylish design that will bring out your brand identity. Create attractive labels to invite people to buy your products. Include useful details to educate your customers about your product’s content e.g. ingredients used, manufacture and expiration date and health benefits.
PrintRunner offers roll jar label printing services. Our labels are designed to stick to any type of surface; perfect for your lids, glass jar bottles, quart jar and the like. Its roll form allows for easy application and manual dispensing through hand or machine.
Choose from different shapes: circle, oval, square and rectangle in different sizes ranging from 0.5” X 1” to 5.5” X 8.5”. We offer material options mainly white premium sticker paper, plastic or film in white, clear or silver BOPP. Textured materials are also available: white vellum, white laid and cream laid. Print them with gloss or matte laminate. Order from 250 to 100,000 and have them shipped as fast as 4 business days. For inquiries, dial 1-888-296-5760.
What Should You Include in Your Roll Jar Labels?If you are selling food items such as jams, cookies, and more, you need to make sure that all the important information is provided in your roll jar labels. This may include the following:
- Name of your food product
- Net weight or quantity
- Manufacturer, distributor’s or packer’s name and address
- Nutrition facts such as serving size, total calories, cholesterol, fats, sodium, and more
- List of ingredients in the descending order of the items’ predominance
- Food allergen label to declare the presence of major food allergens such as milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
Roll Jar Labels Q&AsCan I get these labels in custom shape?
Yes, just select Custom in the Shape option if none of the four standard shapes meet your requirements.
What’s the best label material for outdoor use?
White vinyl is waterproof and UV-resistant. We highly recommend choosing this material if your products need to be refrigerated.
How soon can I receive my custom roll jar labels?
The standard printing time for our roll jar labels is six (6) business days. You can expedite the printing turnaround to either four (4) business days or two (2) business days for an additional fee.
Do you offer label templates?
We offer blank templates that you can download for free. If you want to create your label design from scratch, you can use our templates on professional design software such as Adobe Photoshop. Blank templates have bleed and trim lines that will make your artwork accurate and ready for printing.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.