Roll Packaging Labels
- Choose from square, rectangle, circle/round and oval shapes
- Variety of materials available
- Comes rolled on standard 3" core
- For individually cut labels, see Cut-to-Size Labels
Custom Roll Packaging Label Printing for Outdoor & Indoor UseTired of keeping and handling hundreds of individual labels for product packaging? Go for roll labels and you'll have everything neatly kept in one place. Roll packaging labels are easier to store and application is a breeze—you won't need to peel and stick every label individually. Easy application without all the mess.
Great for any product that requires stick-on labels. Choose from custom labels sizes that fit your needs from small boxes to bigger cartons. Available in four shapes—rectangle, square, oval, and round—choose one that matches your package. Finish options in matte and glossy indoor laminate, and choice of paper, plastic, or textured material.
Rolls come in standard 3" core. Ships in 4 to 6 business days. Take advantage of our complimentary file check and we'll let you know if your file is print-ready.
How to Customize and Order Your Roll Packaging Labels at PrintRunnerStep 1. Determine the shape and size. Our roll packaging labels are available in four shapes: rectangle with rounded corners, square with rounded corners, circle, and oval. Depending on the shape that you choose, the sizes may fall anywhere between 0.5” x 0.5” up to 6” x 6”.
Step 2. Choose the material. When choosing the material for your packaging labels, make sure you consider your product, packaging material, and design. Here are your options:
- White premium sticker paper is recommended for indoor use only. It sticks to most types of surfaces. Although custom packaging labels made from white premium sticker paper can be laminated to make them water-resistant and oil-resistant, they are still not ideal for products that are always exposed to water and refrigeration.
- White vinyl is easily the most durable material available for our roll packaging labels. It comes with gloss lamination that makes it UV-resistant and can be used for both indoor and outdoor.
- BOPP comes in three options: white, clear, and silver metallic. Roll packaging labels made from this material are usually resistant to oil, moisture, and refrigeration.
- Textured paper is available in white vellum, white laid, and cream laid. This material is writable if uncoated. The matte coating makes it moisture-resistant and water-resistant.
Step 3. Go with uncoated, gloss, matte, or high-gloss lamination. The coatings available also depend on the material. White premium sticker paper, white vinyl, and BOPP all come in either gloss or matte lamination. Textured paper is available uncoated or with a matte finish.
Step 4. Set the quantity. Order as few as 250 pieces or up to 100,000 roll packaging labels. To get bigger discounts on your order, we recommend bulk printing your custom labels.
Step 5. Set the turnaround time. Standard turnaround time for our custom roll packaging labels is six (6) business days. For rush orders, the production can be expedited to four (4) business days for an additional charge.
Step 6. Customize the design. Upload your print-ready file to our website or create your artwork using our intuitive online design tool. Request for a free PDF proof to review your label design before printing.
Question and Answer
What’s the main advantage of packaging labels in roll format?
Our roll packaging labels are rolled on a standard 3” core that fits most label dispensers. It makes the application of these labels more efficient. If you’re planning to label a large number of items, the roll format is the most suitable for your needs.
How big can I make my roll packaging labels in custom shape?
The biggest custom size that we offer for our custom-shaped roll packaging labels is 6” x 12”.
How long does it usually take before I can receive my custom packaging labels?
You can check your turnaround and shipping options in our product calculator. Select your preferred printing turnaround time and then provide your zip code to get the estimated arrival dates as well as shipping rates.
Do you offer free shipping outside of the U.S.?
We only offer free ground shipping throughout mainland U.S. Additional charges may also apply to shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. For more details, please visit our Free Shipping page.
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.