A luxurious way to send your well wishes
- 16 pt. glossy cardstock
- Metallic finish for either or both sides
- Optional spot UV coating
- 16 pt. cardstock with silk lamination
- Water and tear-resistant
- Optional add-on: spot UV coating
- 16 pt. cardstock with 1.5 mil velvet laminate
- Tear, water, and scuff-resistant coating that’s soft to touch
- Optional spot UV coating for high gloss accents
Spot UV Postcards
- 16 pt. cardstock with matte or gloss coating
- Additional spot UV coating for more sheer
- Choose from 7 standard sizes
Add a Touch of Elegance to Your Greetings With Premium Postcards
Make every client or prospect feel like a proper sir or madame with custom premium postcards. PrintRunner offers a wide range of luxurious finishes that would leave an indelible impression to your mailing list. Get to know our selection of customizable high-end postcards and see which fits your style best:
- Metallic Postcards – Silver foil is laid on glossy cardstock before getting printed on with CMYK ink. The result is a reflective metallic print that perfectly catches light and highlights your design.
- Silk Postcards – A thin layer of water and tear-resistant plastic laminate lends a silky-smooth finish to this high-class option. The optional spot UV coating offers not just an additional tactile experience, but also a more premium feel to your postcards.
- Velvet Postcards – The rich velvet texture comes from the thick laminate that elevates both the look and durability of this elegant postcard option.
- Spot UV Postcards – If you’re seeking to add more shimmer and shine to your festive message, this is for you. The spot UV coating in front is guaranteed to make your matte or glossy postcard harder to miss.
- Raised Spot UV Postcards – Elevate your announcements and well wishes literally with the high gloss embossed finish. We achieve this by applying a high gloss polymer to the design elements that you want to rise above the rest.
Premium Postcard Printing FAQs
The available sizes vary for every product, so it’s best to check the product page for your options. For instance, silk postcards have a wide range of standard sizes, while raised spot UV postcards only come with two.
No, we currently don’t offer envelopes with our premium postcards. We highly suggest sending postcards as is so the receiver can instantly spot yours among their pile of mail.
Yes, there is, but it’s different for every product. Please refer to the product page for their specific minimum order quantity.
Our standard print turnaround time for all premium postcards is 6 business days, but there’s a 3-business day option for custom velvet postcards. This does not include shipping and delivery, however. You may check the estimated shipping dates and rates by typing your ZIP code in the product calculator.