- Brochures New!
- Business Card Magnets
- Circle Business Cards
- Die Cut Business Cards
- Foil Business Cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Metallic Business Cards
- Mini Business Cards
- Painted Edge Business Cards
- Plastic Business Cards
- Raised Spot UV Business Cards
- Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Silk Business Cards
- Spot UV Business Cards
- Square Business Cards
- Standard Business Cards
- Velvet Business Cards
- Carbonless Forms
- Greeting Cards
- Address Labels/Return Address Labels
- Beer Labels
- Beverage Labels
- Bottle Labels
- Candle Labels
- Canning Labels
- Clear Labels
- Custom Labels
- Food Labels
- Health & Beauty Labels
- Jar Labels
- Metallic Labels
- Name Labels
- Oval Labels
- Packaging Labels
- Product Labels
- Round Labels
- Sheet Labels
- Shipping & Mailing Labels
- Soap Labels
- Vinyl Labels
- Warning Labels
- Water Bottle Labels
- Waterproof Labels
- Wine Labels
- See all products
- Appointment Cards
- Bumper Stickers
- Canvas Prints
- Car Door Magnets
- Color Copies
- CD/DVD Sleeves
- Counter Cards
- Custom Boxes
- Door Hangers
- DVD Case Covers
- DVD-BluRay Covers
- Feather Flags
- Foil Invitations
- Gift Certificates
- Hang Tags
- Header Cards
- Holiday Cards
- Invitation Cards
- Metallic Greeting Cards
- NCR Forms
- Packaging Sleeves
- Personalized Pens
- Pop Up Displays
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Cards
- Rip Cards
- Rubber Stamps
- Rolodex Cards
- Sales/Data Sheets
- Save the Date
- A-Frame Replacement Signs
- Aluminum Signs New!
- Deluxe Retractable Banners New!
- Fabric Banners New!
- Mesh Banners
- Plastic Simpo A-Frame Signs
- Pole Banners New!
- Retractable Banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Straight Tension Pop Up Display New!
- Tabletop Banners New!
- Vinyl Banners
- Window Clings
- Window Decals
- X-Stand Banners
- Yard Signs
- Silk Greeting Cards
- Silk Invitations
- Silk Presentation Folders
- Spot UV Header Cards
- Straight Tuck End Boxes
- Table Tents
- Teardrop Flags
- Thank You Cards
- Wall Decals
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
Thank You Postcards
- Engage each customer from the comfort of their homes
- An affordable, efficient, & effective promotional tool
- Durable cardstock options include 13 pt. recycled matte
- Choose from several standard, mailable sizes
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online
Upload My Artwork
Design Your File Online
Design Your File Online from your desktop
You will receive a link to design your file online using the specifications you created here.
Check your inbox for the link so you can get started on your design project. Good luck!
Your Prime Choice for Standard Postcard Printing
Looking for a cost effective but impactful promotional tool for your business? Standard postcard printing is friendly to a small budget but does not sacrifice quality, quantity, and reach. You can deliver several or a large quantity of postcards specific customer addresses or give them away as discount coupons in store to make a big announcement.
We can send out these postcards for you via our direct mail services, letting you target regular customers on your database or potential ones according to a preferred demographic. Apart from their obvious marketing application, standard postcards are versatile enough to showcase brand announcements such as a store launch, personalized birthday discount deals, or the service-specific benefits of a small business.
Which Is the Best Size for My Postcard?
Your postcard’s impact will also depend on its dimensions and how the design utilizes the available space. It’s important to consider how your postcard will be used. Will you be mailing most of your order or will you insert them into bags with every in-store purchase? Here are some of the advantages of our available standard postcard sizes.
- 4" x 6" is small enough to make a straightforward and easy to read announcement. It’s also easy to keep and qualifies as USPS First-Class mail.
- 5" x 7" stands out against the smaller, standard postcards sent as personal mail. Its width allows for the right balance among several images and compelling copy. Perfect for promoting a new business or product line.
- 5.5" x 8.5" has more than enough space for an image-heavy or extremely visual design. Recommended for postcards announcing a sale or special deal available in store or under a limited time period.
- 6" x 9" is the biggest option among the popular postcard sizes. Suitable for postcards with more than three images or the need to relay information in a straightforward, visual manner.
What is the Advantage of Using Direct Mail Services?
Our direct mail postcards service saves you time and lets you do less leg work. Just provide us with your mailing list and the postcards will be dropped right at your customers' doorsteps. For inquiries about direct mail services for postcards, you can call us at 888-296-5760 or use our live chat to talk to our customer service representatives.
You can also opt to have rounded corners on the postcards to give your design a twist and add shrink wrapping to protect your order during shipping or before mailing. Select our free file check option after uploading your file so that the postcard printing is error-free.
When can I expect to receive my printed postcards?
The printing turnaround times indicate how long it takes to produce your order. Your order can be ready after just 1 or 2 business days. Your order will be shipped to the indicated address the day after the printing turnaround period.
Which is the thickest material available?
The 16 pt. cardstock is our most durable and thickest material available. It has the most substantial weight. It is less prone to bending and folding.
What is the advantage of having rounded corners on your postcard?
Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges and gives your final product a polished look. The postcard is also less likely to snag.
Do you offer direct mailing services?
Yes, we can mail your order straight from our printers to the addresses of your customers. Visit our mailing page to find out more about our fast and affordable direct mailing services.
What Are the Different Materials Available?
You can choose from four durable and flexible paper stocks or cardstock materials. Each offers distinct advantages for promotional postcards, specifically for direct mail delivery.
16 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Stiff stock with a non-reflective coating
- Gives an understated and higher-end look and feel
14 pt. Glossy Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with reflective coating
- Shows off vibrant colors on both sides
14 pt. High Gloss UV front, Glossy Back Cardstock
- Sturdy stock with a mirror-like coating
- High vibrant effect on the front, reflective finish at the back
- A durable, abrasion resistant surface
- Both sides are not writable
14 pt. High Gloss UV front, Uncoated Back
- Withstands multiple handling, perfect for bulk orders
- The best option for travel postcards
- A vibrant front side for your design; excellent writability at the back
14 pt. Uncoated Cardstock
- The premium option for high end, luxury brands
- An elegant, subdued finish on both sides
- Sturdy stock with excellent writability
14 pt. Matte Cardstock
- Sturdy, durable stock with a subdued, sophisticated non-reflective coating
- Durable enough to withstand mailing
- Best for designs with longer text on one or both sides
13 pt. Matte Recycled Cardstock
- Only matte coated stock made in North America with 100% recycled fiber
- Bleached without the use of chlorine compounds
- Has a non-reflective elegant finish, sharp color reproduction, and unmatched environmental specifications
- Ancient Forest Friendly, Green-e Certified, Acid-Free and Archival
Download Blank Print Templates
Set up your print file with correct trim and folding lines by downloading a blank template for your preferred design software.