Thick Business Cards that Pack a Punch
Create a striking impression as soon as you exchange your business card.
Our thick business cards are printed on uncoated 32 pt. cardstock, which is twice as substantial as the usual 16 pt. cardstock. The added weight not only makes them extremely durable but also conveys professionalism and reliability.
Make your business cards stand out by adding bright and metallic colors to the edges. The uncoated cardstock provides a luxurious surface that is easy to write on.
Feel the difference with thick business cards. Order from PrintRunner today.
Cutting Edge Design With Thick Business Cards
Choosing thick business cards already puts your brand at an advantage. To get maximum impact, take note of these tips when designing your custom business cards.
- Less is more. We use uncoated 32 pt. cardstock that is more ink-absorbent and suits elegant, minimal artwork. Leave some space so you and your prospects can write on your business cards.
- Brand the edges. Most business cards have plain white margins. For a cohesive and distinctive look, use your company colors to highlight the borders of your thick business cards.
- Find the right shade. We offer over a dozen different colors for you to choose from. Select the color scheme that best suits your brand.
- Go for a single bold hue to reinforce your visual identity.
- Play with color combinations such as black and gold, blue with orange, and pink mixed with white
- Available in solid blue, brown, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise, or yellow edges
- Ideal for modern, clean designs
- Shine when they catch the light for a business card that really pops
- Available in metallic blue, gold, green, hot pink, orange, purple, and yellow edges
Whatever design or color you choose, these cards will be hard to ignore. Order business cards from PrintRunner today