Banner Printing FAQs
Order Related Questions
How do I place an order on your page?
- Select your banner's features from the online calculator. Options include display features, size, material, quantity, and optional LED lights.
- After completing the online calculator, upload your file to the site or complete checkout before uploading.
- Review the quoted price (total and individual rates) before selecting "Continue" to complete the order.
- Select "Continue" to proceed with your order. If you choose "Upload Your Artwork, you can transfer a file straight to our site on the page that will load.
- Whether you uploaded the file or proceeded to checkout and upload later, the Shopping Cart page will take you to checkout for order completion.
Can I change my uploaded file from the first one I uploaded?
You can review an online PDF proof of your uploaded file and have changes applied before approval. When you select "I need a PDF proof" on the Upload Artwork page, we will only queue the file for print once you have approved the file.
When can I cancel my order?
- Orders placed, paid for, and canceled before 5 pm PST on the same day can be refunded in full or booked as store credit for future orders.
- Orders under $100 don't have an applicable cancellation fee.
- Orders from $100 to $500 are subject to a $15.00 cancellation fee.
- Orders priced at $500 and above will include a cancellation fee of 3.5% of the total order amount.
Any orders "In Production" cannot be canceled.
What happens after I have ordered and checked out my banner?
Design and Artwork Concerns
How do I use the free blank templates?
Can I print different designs on each banner side?
You can print different designs on the front and back of specific banners. You can select "Front and Back" as the printed side or "Double Sided" for the number of sides to print different designs on one banner. The Upload Page will let you send separate files on each side.
Can I review a proof of the banner before checkout?
Can I upload my file to the site?
What are the file type and resolution requirements for a design or artwork upload?
- JPG or JPEG
- TIF or TIFF
- DOCX or DOC
- XLS or XLSX
- PPT or PPTX
Other resolutions requirements are as follows:
- Minimum resolution of 300dpi
- CMYK color mode
- Maximum file size of 100 MB
Check out our file preparation guide for more information on design or artwork upload requirements.
Can I change my artwork once it has been approved and is in production?
Understanding Banner Materials and Accessories
How do I choose between standard and matte vinyl for my banner?
Matte vinyl has a smoother finish and lasts longer on display outdoors for at least five years with proper care. It costs a little more and is recommended for banners exposed to various weather conditions.
What is the material recommended for outdoor displays?
Matte vinyl is recommended for outdoor banner displays.
Will the banner fade when exposed to sunlight?
How do I include grommets in my banner order?
Shipping Details and Queries
How long do I have to wait for my order?
Click here to learn more.
Where can I see the shipping fee?
After you have selected all the banner's features on the online calculator, several shipping fees will appear under "Estimate Shipping." We include free shipping if your order exceeds $69, but additional fees are charged for faster arrival dates.
What should I do if I don't receive my package?
What if my order isn't delivered within the indicated time frame?
Explore Our Most Popular Banners
- Custom sizes accepted
- Can print on both sides
- Grommets or pole pockets optional
Step and Repeat Banners
- 5 popular banner sizes
- Available in vinyl and poly film
- Optional banner stand