Hot Sauce Labels
Turn up the heat with custom product labels for your hot sauce bottles
Spice It Up With Custom Hot Sauce Labels
Add some kick to your seasonings and condiments with personalized hot sauce labels! We offer a wide variety of options to suit all types of product packaging.
What Should You Put On Your Hot Sauce Labels?
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has specific requirements for food labels, including for condiments like hot sauces. Find them out below, along with other details you can use to differentiate your product from similar items:
- Product name
- Net weight of the product
- Name and address of the manufacturer, distributor, or packer
- List of ingredients
- Nutrition facts
- Food allergens, if there are any
- Health claims such as “boosts metabolism” or “may reduce the risk of high blood pressure”
- Nutrient claims such as “low fat” or “low sodium”
Please take note that, although health and nutrient claims are not required in hot sauce labels, they are still regulated by the FDA. Learn more about the proper ways to use them here.
Design Eye-Catching Custom Hot Sauce Labels With PrintRunner
Since there is not much variety when it comes toin hot sauce bottles, your label design will ultimately capture the buyer’s attention. Follow these simple steps to order your own custom hot sauce labels, so your product does not go unnoticed on a shelf of similarly sized condiments.
- Choose your hot sauce label specifications such as label format, size, material, quantity, and printing turnaround time in the product calculator. You may also check the estimated shipping rates and dates in this section.
- Upload your print-ready artwork. If you don’t have one yet, you may use our beginner-friendly design tool to design make your custom label from scratch. Our Online Design tool has an extensive suite of customization options to help you create a distinct and attention-grabbing label for your hot sauce. Alternatively, you can download our free blank templates and use them as guides if you have preferred design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- If you plan to upload your design, you may request a PDF proof, and we will send you a PDF file for review. We will proceed with printing your labels upon the proof’s approval.
Hot Sauce Labels FAQ
If you want your hot sauce labels to be water and moisture-proof, choose a white vinyl sticker among the material options.
The most common hot sauce bottle is the regular woozy bottle, which holds approximately 5 oz. of sauce. The label size that fits this best is 4” x 25”. For the 8 oz. and 10 oz. varieties, go with 3” x 5” or 4” x 5”.
It depends on the label format. For cut-to-size, you can order as few as 25 pieces. For roll and kiss-cut, it’s 250 pieces. For sheet labels, the minimum is 250 sheets.
It depends on the label format. Our standard printing turnaround time for cut-to-size labels is 3 business days, but there is a next business day option if you are in a hurry—you just need to add a minimal fee. If you are ordering roll hot sauce labels, we can have them ready for shipping in as fast as 2 business days. You can check the estimated shipping dates and rates in the product calculator.