Let your products take center stage with our custom bulk labels. This is just one
of the several business printing essentials we offer here at PrintRunner.
Enjoy quality printing for less when you order in bulk!
Shop Our Bulk Labels
Durable labels that stick to any surface and are available in different formats and materials
Packaging and Shipping Labels
Stick to any surface and come in several shapes and sizes
Premium Bulk Labels for Any Budget
Labels are widely used for product packaging, promotions, and workplace organization. They can also double as freebies and giveaways; slip one in every customer’s shopping bag upon checkout or leave a stack by the door for guests to take. Customers will appreciate the gesture, and you get a free endorsement when they put the stickers on their personal belongings.
If you are looking for a cost-effective way to boost your branding, custom labels are the way to go—especially if the ultimate goal is to make your products stand out from the competition.
At PrintRunner, we have a variety of sizes, shapes, and adhesives for you to choose from. You will surely find what you need—whether it’s waterproof, writable, or suitable for outdoor use.
Get your bulk labels in sheets, cut-to-size, or roll formats. We can also have them shrink-wrapped for easy handling and storage. Order today and enjoy complimentary ground shipping for orders above $39.
Benefits of Bulk Label Printing
With PrintRunner, bulk labels mean you can do more with less. Because labels are useful in many ways, printing them in bulk is often a more practical approach.
Here’s why bulk label printing is a better option for your business:
- Less effort. You don’t have to worry about running out of labels. For companies that regularly replenish their label supply, bulk printing saves you the effort of ordering, processing, and waiting for shipment to arrive. If your business involves delivering a large amount of mail and packages, distributing retail products, and tagging assets, then bulk printing is for you.
- Cheaper costs per unit. This is the biggest benefit of bulk printing. The more custom labels you order, the lower the price per piece. It may seem like a slight difference of a few cents, but that small amount can add up if you use labels frequently.
- Fast printing. Order up to 100,000 labels, and we can print and have them ready for shipping in as little time as possible. Our shortest printing turnaround time for bulk labels is 24 hours. If you upload your press-ready files before 5:00 p.m. PT from Monday to Friday, we will be able to ship your order by 6:00 p.m. PT the next business day.
Learn More About Custom Label Printing
- Custom Labels & Stickers on Rolls Printed with Your Designs
- How to Use Stickers & Labels in Your Branding
- Best Stickers and Labels Design Ideas
Bulk Labels FAQ
It depends on the number of labels you order, plus the size, material, and format. For example, 1,000 pieces of cut-to-size 3” x 3” circle labels printed on matte white paper sticker cost 14¢ each or $137.07 in total. If you order 5,000 pieces, each piece drops to 6¢. You can use the order calculator to check your label’s total cost and price per unit.
Cut-to-size labels are individually cut according to your shape and size and delivered in stacks. This option is recommended for small quantity orders and when giving away stickers as freebies.
Roll labels are applied using a label dispenser. If you need many labels or if you will use them on bottled products, this is the best option.
Sheet labels are printed on an 8.5” x 11” sheet with permanent adhesive backing. Depending on the size of your labels, a single sheet can fit at least 4 and up to 30 labels.
Kiss-cut labels are like cut-to-size labels in the sense that they are both individually cut; however, the former is surrounded by a border that prevents intricate shapes from tearing.
Our most durable material for labels is white vinyl. This is the best option for outdoor use because it is UV-resistant and weather-proof. We also recommend BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene), which is oil and water-resistant. Labels printed on BOPP are perfect for products exposed to moisture and refrigeration.
Yes, we offer blank templates you can download as a guide for your label designs. These come with correct trim and folding lines, and you can use these templates on your preferred design software. These templates can be found under the Templates Tab.
Yes. Ordering in larger quantities lowers the cost per piece and makes you qualified for free ground shipping if your order reaches $39. There are also other benefits to ordering in bulk. For instance, our roll vinyl labels are dishwasher and microwave-safe regardless of quantity. On the other hand, the dishwasher-safe feature applies only to orders above 250 pieces if you purchase cut-to-size labels.
Our printing turnaround time covers only the time it takes to have your order printed and ready for shipping. This begins once your print-ready artwork has been uploaded and your payment has been confirmed. If you have requested a PDF file proof, the turnaround will start once you’ve approved the file. Printing turnaround time does not cover weekends, holidays, and delivery times.